Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Workday Talent Acquisition System
Takeda uses an applicant tracking system to manage the recruitment and hiring process. This Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we handle the personal information you provide to Takeda during that process. For details about how we collect, use, and store your data, please read Takeda’s Applicant Privacy Notice below in your preferred language.
- Applicant Privacy Notice
- Aviso de Privacidad del Candidato
- Política de Privacidade do Candidato
- Thông Báo vềquyền riêng tư cùa người ứng tuyển
- Уведомление о конфиденциальности для кандидатов на должность
- Informacje o polityce prywatności dla kandydatów
- Déclaration de confidentialité -À l’intention des postulants
- Informativa Privacy Candidato
- Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber
- Avis de confidentialité à l’intention des
- Applicant Privacy Notice – Japanese
- Başvuru Sahibi Gizlilik Bildirimi