Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
Like the 30,000 Takeda employees worldwide, our United States and Canada teams are passionate about bringing innovative medicines to patients who need them. With offices outside Chicago (Deerfield, IL), Boston (Cambridge, MA), San Diego and Toronto, our employees deliver value to patients through:
- Structure-based drug discovery
- Therapeutic research
- Digital innovation
- Global vaccine development
- Global oncology treatment
- Gastroenterology therapy
- Global research and development
An entrepreneurial spirit and patient-centric mind-set empower our teams to create innovative medicines that improve patients’ quality of life, pursue digital health innovation through apps and wearables, and uncover new approaches to cancer treatment.
Today, we rank among the leading multinational pharmaceutical companies in the world, and our best-in-class products are marketed in nearly 100 countries, impacting millions of people worldwide.
Empowering Employees Through Collaboration and Support
Our team of 30,000 employees in more than 70 countries are united by an inspiring passion to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. We connect across the United States, Canada, and the world by living our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance—and by keeping patients at the heart of everything we do.
As a part of Takeda’s U.S. and Canada teams, you are aligned with diverse, global experts with passion and dedication to translate science into life-changing medicines for people who need them.
- Our award-winning workplaces share an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration. We offer a relaxed dress code and comfortable work environment to support employees in doing their best work.
- We value our people and empower them to take advantage of opportunities for professional and personal growth. Takeda offers support for and commitment to working parents, military-connected employees and their families, and LGBTQ employees.
- Takeda also encourages employees to give back to the communities where they live and work. We prioritize our collective corporate social responsibility and offer programs and other initiatives to promote a sustainable society.
If you’re motivated by our mission and values, search jobs at Takeda in the U.S. and Canada.