Working as a Manufacturing Technician in Round Lake
Our Manufacturing Technicians are critical to the success of our Round Lake facility and in ensuring that patients can get the medicines they need. Our Technicians start by inspecting the manufactured product for irregularities or defects, and later help with the packaging of the finished product. Read on if you are interested in learning more about these roles!
We are a 24-7 facility. We offer 12-hour shifts in a 2-2-3 schedule - this means one week you will work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and the following week you will be off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Holiday coverage and overtime may be required as well.
What we offer
- $22/hour for Manufacturing Technician I ($23.76 for night shift) and $26.50/hour for Manufacturing Technician III ($28.62 for night shift)
- 8% yearly bonus (over all annual earnings)
- Annual salary increases
- 12 paid designated company holidays plus 32 hours 'Your Choice' holiday time
- 80 hours paid sick time and time off to volunteer
- 401k company contribution plus company-funded Annual Retirement Contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with discounts of up to 20%
- $500 annual fitness reimbursement plus on-site fitness center
- Health and wellness programs including on-site flu shots
- Employer-sponsored insurance for medical/dental/vision/life
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities