UI/UX Designer - DAB
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
UI/UX Designer - DABApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Patient Engagement Platform
Patient Engagement Platform - Develop a patient centric technology foundation that enables a seamless and personalized patient experience, delivering improved patient outcomes, and generating actionable data.
We want to ensure patients get the right diagnosis, treatment and support at the right time, ultimately ensuring the best possible outcomes. We will do that by building a platform made up of trusted partners providing personalized digital and data-driven solutions to empower patients and their healthcare providers.
Our patients want to own their own health data and decide who to share it with. They want an intuitive experience personalized to their needs and connected to their healthcare support network.
We will bring together a network of trusted channels, digital devices, and partnerships in a seamless way to empower patients and their healthcare providers. We will drive real world data from clinical development to available treatment tailored to local market needs.
- Drives user experience design from end to end, including ideation, concept development, detailed design, prototypes and user testing.
- Works together with DAB UI/UX designers to optimize products and ensure all designs meet requirements.
- Develops industry leading UX/UI design experiences for Patients, Healthcare Professionals across the globe through iterative design process based on end user feedback.
- Develops human-centered working prototypes of key solutions to be tested by end users.
- Ideate and articulate concepts for new customer journeys or improvements to existing ones collaborating closely with product leads and product owners.
- Produce and review wireframes and storyboards for digital products.
- Create experience ecosystems, service maps, and others to ensure consistent, desirable, and efficient experience across channels.
- Develop and govern flexible brand guidelines for key digital solutions which can be localized in country.
- Research, identify and articulate customer needs (e.g. conducting interviews in focus groups).
- Design, deliver and test intuitive customer experiences as part of a cross-functional agile product team.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in relevant field, or other relevant work experience.
- 1-3+ years’ experience in software design and development with knowledge of the agile way of working.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated.
- Experience with designing quality products or experiences, as well as enabling business objectives through technology.
- Well-rounded user-centered design portfolio spanning, e.g., Web, mobile, tablet and potentially consumer products or media.
- Excellent track record in prior work of user research, experience design, rapid prototyping, usability testing.
- Has analytical skills to conduct diagnosis of UX.
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping.
- Knowledge of agile software development process.
- Has strong communication skills with ability to articulate the value of a design choice to clients.
Job ID R0020840