Testing Service Manager
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Testing Service ManagerApply Now
- Develop, execute, review and approve all system test and user acceptance testing of computerized systems for the testing Center of Excellence.
- Manages budgets and business plans.
- Manages a regional group of employees, vendors, consultants and/or contractors responsible for testing services
- Design and implement the regional Testing CoE strategy.
- Define, develop and implement the procedures related to management and operations of the testing CoE.
- Deliver of IS/IT testing services.
- Develop and maintain the regional testing CoE annual budget including monthly reviews, forecasts and allocations. This includes managing the testing resources budget for up to 20 projects.
- Manages a group of testing analysts/consultants who test, evaluate, and validate IT systems and identify issues in software or services.
- Manage the hiring and performance of the IS/IT testing staff within area of responsibility, and guide the development of individual staff members to insure appropriate skills and behaviors exist to accomplish function goals.
- Define, execute and monitor quality metrics related to regional Testing CoE, and lead continuous process improvement activities.
- Partner with IS/IT managers who support client areas to plan, prioritize and schedule the resourcing of projects and services including the use of alternative resourcing models such as Offshore.
- Oversee design, development and delivery of training to Testing Analysts and consultants (i.e. Tata International, Randstad, etc.).
- Lead the activities for the definition and implementation of testing best practices, standards, and procedures for IS/IT systems.
- Represent Takeda during FDA or other regulatory agency inspections involving computer validation, electronic record/electronic signature, data integrity, and overall IT Systems Validation and Testing.
- Partner with IS/IT management and key affiliate contributors from R&D, Commercial, and other affiliates to ensure corporate/local quality standards and policies are applied consistently across all IS/IT projects.
- Has in depth knowledge of and stays current on the Global System Life Cycle (SLC) methodology, IT compliance and computer system validation.
- Familiar with a variety of the pharmaceutical industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist for regulatory compliance and quality assurance for a project.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree and ten years IS/IT experience, or, High School diploma and twelve years IS/IT experience.
- Minimum of two years people management experience.
- Experience with validated computer systems.
- Ability to lead teams in the correct interpretation of regulations
- Demonstrated the ability to make quality decisions that will set precedence for systems development.
- Good oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to write and speak the English language
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE)
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Quality Assurance Institute (QAI)
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE)
Job ID R0014412