Supply Planning BPO
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Supply Planning BPOApply Now
- Develop, lead and improve the global operational process for supply planning.
- Drive continuous improvement activities within the supply planning field and implement innovative concepts, solutions and technologies that enable best in class supply planning
- Define, introduce and drive implementation of advanced methodologies within supply planning
- Own Master Planner concept and ensure global adherence and continuously development
- Ownership of the Global Supply Planning Process (GOP)
- Develop conceptual supply planning concepts in collaboration with senior key stakeholders
- Develop and deploy global guidelines in accordance with the Master Planner Concept for global supply planning and analytics (e.g. Constrained supply planning, MTO/MTS/MTF, Bottleneck planning, DDMRP, Production Wheel Planning, etc.)
- Drive continuous improvement activities within area of responsibility and ensure performance metrics are in place and evaluated according to Takeda standards and Plant Assessment tool
- Introduce, promote and drive utilization and implementation of innovative supply planning tools e.g. Continuous Supply Planning, Machine learning, AI.
- Participate in strategic projects to uplift systems and/or drive efficiency in resources spend within supply planning
- Ensure that improvements in supply planning are captured and translated into business value e.g. higher CSL and lower inventory
- Ensure adherence to global standards and seamless execution of activities can happen in relevant IT systems
- Close collaboration with other Global Supply Chain functions and Commercial units to capture improvement opportunities on global level
- Support the capability building group within GSC with developing and improving training's and capabilities for Master Planners and Supply planners
- Lead the Global Master Planner Community and ensure sharing of knowledge and best utilization of systems
- Work collaborative with a wide range of senior stakeholders to ensure high engagement and adherence to the Global S&OP process
- Contribute to the Long Range Forecast process and drive the process in collaboration with other GMS and GSC functions and teams.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Advanced understanding of supply planning principles and strategies
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Advanced Planning Systems, ERP systems and analytical tools (SAP IBP, BI)
- Strong knowledge with Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge on how to apply the principles of Lean and Six Sigma to Supply Chain planning
- Knowledge on Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
- Basic knowledge on regulations (FDA, PMDA, EMA, CHMP,…)
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or Master Degree (Technical discipline preferred) with experience in life sciences (pharmaceutical, biologics, medical devices) supply chain/ operations / manufacturing / product management
- Strong familiarity with a broad variety of supply chain concepts, with specific expertise in global Bio pharmaceutical supply chain management preferred
- APICS, CSCMP, or other Supply Chain certification preferred
- Fluent in business English
Job ID R0015858