Regulatory Policy & Intelligence Lead (EUCAN):
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Regulatory Policy & Intelligence Lead (EUCAN):Apply Now
Director, Regulatory Policy & Intelligence Lead (EUCAN):
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our Regulatory Policy & Intelligence Lead (EUCAN), at Director level in our office in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Works with external contacts including Regulatory Authorities, professional scientific and regulatory groups, trade associations and consultants to influence the external regulatory in support of Takeda’s portfolio.
- Provides expertise as lead interface with regulatory Authorities when negotiating business critical issues.
- Understands interfaces across Takeda, for instance with other R&D Functions, Strategic Planning and Program Management, Supply Chain and Quality Assurance, Legal, Finance, Investor Relations, Corporate Communications.
- As a member of the EUCAN Reg. Affairs leadership team, provides leadership and input to the development and implementation of the strategic direction of the EUCAN Regulatory Affairs group. Constantly strives to be ahead of the curve by focusing on Takeda’s Mission and strategy principles.
- Represent Takeda with the external environment managing and influencing regulatory policy challenges.
- Shape the regulatory policy environment in line with Takedas goals and objectives.
- Ensure that important and relevant regulatory information is assessed for impact and communicated to key internal and external stakeholders to support shaping the direction and outcome of such changes.
- Effectively evaluates data to identify regulatory trends and educates internal stakeholders on these trends.
- Working with regulatory staff, monitors, identifies, analyzes, and disseminates intelligence on important global regulatory agency changes. Represents Takeda on industry regulatory working groups and policy initiatives impacting Takeda’s business or development programs.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Master’s or doctorate degree or equivalent in pharmacy, chemistry, biology or related science field preferred.
- Generally has at least 10+ years of related pharmaceutical experience or equivalent combination of education and experience or or a combination of 10 years of regulatory and/or related experience in both development and post-marketing phases
- EU experience required
- Thorough Knowledge of regulations and guidance governing drugs and biologics in all phases of development, including post-marketing, in the EU and Canada. Sound knowledge of intelligence tools and methods
- Understands and interprets complex scientific issues across projects and therapy area(s) of responsibility as it relates to regulatory requirements, regulatory intelligence, policy and strategy for the region. Proven track record working with a major regulatory agency, specific experience in government affairs or policy is also desired
- Direct experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related field required
- Proven track record of leading and driving business process transformation and organizational culture change as well as delivering on programs with complex business deliverables
- Health care business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Long-Term Incentive Plan, Car Allowance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Job ID R0020589