Real-World Evidence Lead, EUCAN
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Real-World Evidence Lead, EUCANApply Now
Real-World Evidence Lead, Europe & Canada (EUCAN)
- Developing integrated RWE plans across EUCAN Region
- Implementing EUCAN RWE Solutions
- Accountable for delivering / disseminating RWE according to plans
- To that end, works collaboratively with internal (GPT EGT Team, EUCAN IFT and Supporting Functions, LOCs) and external Stakeholders partners for shaping robust RWE solutions while keeping informed on innovative methodologies of observational research and scientific knowledge progress in specific TA.
- Will be part of the EUCAN Evidence Generation Team within EUCAN Medical Affairs and will address EUCAN LOCs needs in the field of RWE.
Regional: Europe and Canada
- Identification of EUCAN evidence Generation critical GAPs across the Region with the IFT,
- Development of EUCAN Evidence Generation plans,
- Integration of Local / COE RWE studies into EUCAN Integrated Evidence Generation Plans and Active contribution to Global Product Team Integrated Evidence Generation Plans,
- Designing RWE Studies using Best-In -Class Epidemiological practices and ensuring RWE Solutions scientific merit and using innovative methods for RWE solutions including those enabling outcome-based partnering,
- Defining / monitoring RWE Study timelines and budgets with internal / external partner as well as Study Specific KPIs,
- Internal submission of RWE Study proposals in alignment with Global / EUCAN Strategy for Budget and technical approval
- Identification / contracting with CROs / Academic Partners
- Ensuring study oversight of RWE solutions
- Addressing EUCAN LOCs needs in developing their own RWE solutions.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE:
The role will be focused on developing End-to-End RWE solutions in the specific TA including co-creation (with internal / external partners) and on continuous improvement of EUCAN Regional RWE capabilities
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
- Advanced knowledge of outcomes & real-world study designs, epidemiologic research, common analysis methods, PRO, statistics and data mining.
- Extensive knowledge of regulations and industry standards applicable to the design and analysis of outcomes studies, clinical studies and regulatory submissions
- Track record in preparation of statistical sections of protocols, statistical analysis plans, study reports and publications
- Experience in Statistical Analysis software(s and basic understanding of data standards
- Skilled in the preparation of data outputs (graphical and tabular) and interactions with Therapeutic Area Experts (Internal / External)
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Masters / PHD in Pharmacoepidemiology, Statistics, or Data Science
- Several years of experience in designing / executing and disseminating RWE strategies and proven successes in prospective / retrospective / database secondary research in multiple Therapeutic Area
- Full understanding of product development and life cycle, Health Technology Assessment, clinical research, value based partnerships and patient support programs
Job ID R0022939