Medical Advisor Hematology Switzerland (m/f/d)
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Medical Advisor Hematology Switzerland (m/f/d)Apply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us in the capacity of Medical Advisor Hematology in Glattpark-Opfikon (Zurich) – Switzerland.
- In the capacity of Medical Advisor Hematology (m/f/d) you support the local Medical Affairs strategy for Hematology in order to successfully deliver the integrated brand plan objectives, in accordance with agreed business priorities.
- You will develop medical strategies which continuously and efficiently support value demonstration throughout the lifecycle of our medicines.
- You are responsible to build and maintain strong strategic partnerships with external stakeholders, above all with national KOLs and drive and implement the KOL engagement/medical plans in order to strengthen trust in and reputation for Takeda.
- You will provide medical advice and scientific expertise to support the hematology unit.
HCP interactions/external activities
- Develop and foster professional long-lasting peer-to-peer relationships with key physicians, key opinion leaders (KOL) and academic centers and ensure ethical and high-level exchange of scientific information in hematology;
- Maintain relationships with scientific/medical societies. Report customer visits/activities to defined interfaces to ensure appropriate exchange of information and develop potential projects in cooperation with commercial team (Business Unit Hematology);
- Participate at national and international meetings and congresses;
- Plan and execute advisory boards, scientific publications and medical symposia.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues (Marketing and Market Access) to define/ implement the local medical strategy for Hematology and ensure alignment with the global medical strategy and the brand strategy;
- Support the content development and manage, in cooperation with Business Unit Hematology, the execution of continuous education programs for medical professional’s including symposia, congresses, online programs;
- Provide medical education via presentation of scientific content to internal and external customers;
- Develop and execute, in cooperation with marketing & sales, KOL engagement plans;
- Report emerging medical/clinical trends, identify new opportunities and communicate them to commercial team as appropriate.
- Provide support for the integration of new clinical results into the brand strategy and product launch plans;
- Respond to requests and support investigator initiated sponsored research (IISRs) according to company procedures; foster the implementation as collaborative research projects;
- Support local projects to generate evidence to ensure access to our innovative treatments.
- Medical Clearing: adhere to compliance to law (HMG/ Pharmakodex), local & company requirements and processes on all promotional activities together with the larger medical team, review of promotional and non-promotional material in the context of medical clearing.
Pharmacovigilance & Quality Management
- Document and report AE and quality deficiencies for all products in line with internal and external regulations to local PV department/TPDE, Drug Safety according to PV obligations;
- Support compliance/quality assurance manager in case of audits together with Medical Director.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Physician (MD), Veterinarian Physician, PharmD, Natural Scientist (PhD);
- 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry of which 2 years in Medical Affairs;
- Experience in Hematology/ Hemophilia;
- Experienced in working with MS Office;
- Business fluency in German & English (writing, speaking, reading) is mandatory;
- French is a strong advantage;
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0046065