Lead CAPEX Controlling
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Lead CAPEX ControllingApply Now
Ability to own and lead the whole CAPEX budgeting, planning and reporting process. Capable to present to internal audience (Top Management)Owner of CAPEX Approval Tool
- Owner of CAPEX budgeting-, planning-, tracking-, reporting & controlling process
- Owner of CAPEX KPI and reporting for Global Manufacturing & Supply and Global Quality (GMSGQ)
- Develop, maintain and execute effective CAPEX monthly reporting for GMS investment projects
- Secure financial stewardship in all CAPEX projects
- Internal/ external benchmark
- Establish KPIs
- Data reconciliation
- CAPEX Deviation Management
- CAPEX Performance Management
- Secure continued involvement in finance & controlling network
- Global Engineering budget process incl. statistics, forecasting, planning
- Guidance on budgeting and forecasting process of GMS investments
- Monthly project (Capex) Reporting with plant & regional controllers
- Business Review Committee (BRC) project approval documentation for CAPEX projects
- Business Case follow up and review BC`s after project completion
- CAPEX Project Controlling
- Giving guidance in relevant CAPEX finance topics to the Project Management and Technology as well as Heads of Regional Engineering functions
- Coordinate between controllers and project managers to ensure that information is shared efficiently and that project managers have the financial/controlling support they need to be successful
- Provides financial/controlling know-how in his / her area of expertise to other Takeda employees within manufacturing network
- Take part in relevant discussion & expert groups.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Master in Finance or Engineering plus MBA education preferred
- +10 years of professional experience in a finance / controlling position
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Power Point is expected, solid knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Structured & process-oriented, strategic mind-set, proactive and driven, problem-solver, strong communication skills, team player.
Skills and competencies:
- Experience in operations management, controlling / financial reporting
- Professional experience with Technical Development, Manufacturing, Quality functions in the Biotech / Pharma industry preferred
- Understanding of the manufacturing process and Operations KPI
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Working knowledge of accounting, budgeting and forecasting principles
- Strong analytical skill and ability to successfully manage, organize and analyze large volumes of data essential
- Good insight into IFRS preferred
Job ID R0010980