Labour Relations & Governance Partner Switzerland
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Labour Relations & Governance Partner SwitzerlandApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Labour Relations & Governance Partner Switzerland at our Zurich office.
- Support negotiations & provide labour relations expertise.
- Oversee employee grievances process.
- Archiving of labour related data.
- Ensure compliant and up-to-date HR and labour policies.
- Coordinate site committees, employee representative bodies (ERB) & collaboration with Swiss authorities.
- Research on labour law, healthcare regulations, best practices etc..
- Develop and monitor HR and labour policies.
- Support negotiations on collective agreements with the ERB.
- Manage the grievance procedure and coordinate the details of grievance hearings or other meetings.
- Ensure proper archiving of labour related records and documents.
- Consult, advise and train HR and line managers to ensure compliance with HR and labour regulations and policies.
- Prepare paperwork related to labour relations assignments.
- Coordinate all site committee and ERB related activities.
- Review employer practices or employee data to ensure compliance with contracts on matters such as wages, working hours, conditions of employment and data protection regulations.
Education, Behavioral Competencies and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience in HR, labour relations or executive assistance.
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organization with and without authority.
- Demonstrated professionalism under stress and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office.
- Very structured ways of working and attention for details.
- Strong writing skills and ability to convey complex information.
- Excellent German, proficiency in English.
HAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
Excellent conditions & benefits including generous days annual holidays.
Opportunity to work with a world leader in the pharmaceutical sector.
Ideally located in Glattpark (Opfikon) - Zurich HQ
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
Job ID R0024476