Insight & Analytics Lead, Europe & Canada Oncology
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Insight & Analytics Lead, Europe & Canada OncologyApply Now
- Lead Market research as well as forecasting and analytics initiatives to support above country organization and Local Operating Companies (LOCs) across Europe and Canada (EUCAN), including both Oncology BU (OBU) and EUCAN BU, in establishing insight-driven organisation and achieving P&L objectives
- Majority of time and KPIs (e.g. ~80%) allocated to support the key markets in EUCAN (e.g. Germany, France, UK/Ireland, Italy, Iberia, Canada)
- Portion of time and KPIs (e.g. ~20%) allocated to support other markets in EUCAN, as well as to support multi-regional / global initiatives and ensure contributions / input into Global Brand Team (GBT)
- Collaborate with Global and Local I&A representatives to develop strong and aligned market research plans and insights. This with a collaborative, open and transparent mindset.
- Collaborate with Global Forecasting and Analytics team, in order to provide tools, guidance, and analyses to support EUCAN countries (incl. OBU and EUCAN BU) and above country team with the financial forecasting processess.
- Identify the needs and conduct various analyses and performance tracking (e.g. competitive landscape, ATU, brand dashboards, etc.), complementing Global activities and projects.
- Build organisational capabilities to further develop efficiency and effectiveness of forecasting analytics operation, and to pursue insight-driven decision making
- Accountable to run the various market research projects, as well as generating key inisghts for both the region as well as for the LOCs.
- Work closely with Global and the LOCs to develop a clear market research plan that addresses the regional and countries gaps. You will be representing the region/countries during global interactions.
- Identify opportunites to streamline processes as well as automating some processes and activites, as well for the insights generation/sharing.
- Conduct region-specific market sizing, landscape, competitive intelligence, insights, benchmarking and more detailed ATU analyses
- Identify market research needs, and align with Global team to establish an integrated plan with clear roles and responsibility on market research activities
- Be innovative, flexible and agile
- Collaborate with Global Forecasting and Analytics team, and provide All LOCs in EUCAN with necessary technical support (e.g. modeling, analysis tools, etc.) to ensure consistent and efficient financial forecasting process (i.e. MRP-LRF, MYC, LBE)
- Continously improve the process by automating the processes and delivrables generation/sharing.
- Provide analysis and tools to support Zurich-based cross functional brand teams with extracting insights from and providing feedback to the financial forecasts submitted by the LOCs
- Ensure that customized, strategic forecasts are developed by interpreting and translating market research output into forecasting assumptions and gain alignment for assumption from key stakeholders (e.g. global teams, finance business partners)
- Conduct cross-brand analysis to provide EUCAN Oncology Head with overview of Oncology and insights to help drive business decisions, ranging from operations, uptake trends, resourcing and future business development activities
- Support multi-regional / global initiatives by working in partnership with Global Forecastig and Analytics Team
- Lead development, compilation, maintenance and enhancement of oncology franchise and brand performance tracking reports, to support achieving financial targets, KPIs and ambition targets across All LOCs in EUCAN
- Automate or improve the automation of the trackers: from a data perspective and from an output perspective.
- Support above country cross-function team by driving key insights, ad-hoc analysis to maximize performance, identify growth opportunities and ensure appropriate resourcing across brands and countries
- Work closely with Zurich based cross functional brand teams to design and track launch KPIs
- Enhance analytics acitivities by identifying, developing and integrating new data sources
- Acts as subject matter expert on the appropriateness of varying data sets for differing bodies of work
- Build organizational capabilities to support analyses
- Evaluate organization on an ongoing basis to identify gaps and facilitate impact
- Act as a resource to local Insights & Analytics representatives and portfolio managers, creating alignment and best-practice sharing
LOC = Local Operating Company
EUCAN=Europe & Canada
ALL LOCs in EUCAN = All LOCs in EUCAN including OBU LOCs and EUCAN BU LOCs
OBU LOCs: LOCs which the Local Oncology Team reports into Global Oncology BU (i.e. Selected Large LOCs)
EUCAN BU LOCs: LOCs which the Local Oncology Team reports into EUCAN BU (i.e. mid-small sized LOCs)
Job ID R0017809