Head of Digital Finance - GMSGQ
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Head of Digital Finance - GMSGQApply Now
This role is an opportunity to significantly impact the digital roadmap of Finance and the Global Manufacturing and Supply / Global Quality (GMSGQ) organization.
Located at our Zurich headquarters, the Head of Digital Finance reports to the CFO GMSGQ and serves as advisor to senior management for both tactical and strategic questions. She or he combines business understanding, financial skills and applies digital tools to translate internal and external information into financially driven plans and recommendations that shape the operations of GMSGQ. The individual needs to play an important part in delivering the strategic initiatives related to fast access to data, automation, robotics and artificial intelligence.
Directly interacting with Finance colleagues in our major business entities (large countries and regions), IT and Takeda Business Solutions (TBS), the Head of Digital Finance develops a comprehensive digital Financial framework for the entire Business Unit. Internal and external risk assessments and mitigation strategies complement every plan. She or he is not afraid of being disruptive at a global scale. As a digital native, the Head of Digital Finance knows when, where and how to employ machine learning and AI approaches for financial insights and guides the roadmap to development and execution. She or he is a team player and collaborates to win with teams across the globe.
This role will:
- Build strong business relationship with sites / Global Finance / IT by respecting business needs and ensuring strong service delivery
- Implement the digital Finance strategy in line with company strategy of SAP, artificial intelligence and automation
- Participate actively in cross-functional committees to take frequent decisions related to data strategy development and implementation, addressing short and long-term needs
- Engage with cross-divisional stakeholders in digital strategy, aligning GMS priorities cross-divisionally
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation, robotics, and artificial intelligence to deliver efficiencies
- Lead the digital Finance strategy roadmap implementation
- Provide project management discipline (plans, budgets, resources, operation status) and complete reports as required
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- A firm grasp of industry, scientific and digital trends (data, automation, robotics and artificial intelligence)
- 3 years (including hands-on) experience in managing and implementing complex data and information projects in Financial industry
- Exposure to financial systems, accounting and manufacturing controlling processes (SAP, HFM)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to engage with, influence and provide high level partnership support to external and internal stakeholders.
- IT architecture and enterprise delivery knowledge.
- Strong track record of managing cross-functional teams
Job ID R0012947