GMO Medical Training and Education Manager
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
GMO Medical Training and Education ManagerApply Now
The GMO (Global Medical Office )Medical Training and Education Manager supports the execution of the Global Medical Training Strategy and Medical Education Strategy of Takeda`s global vaccine candidates and supports our Regions and LOCs where global Takeda vaccine products will be commercialized.
Working in across functional and geographical teams, the GMO Medical Training and Education Manager works closely with the Senior GMO Training Manager and will partner directly with training and education responsible in VBU, in other Therapeutic Areas, in the Regions and LOCs. The GMO Medical Training and Education Manager ensures global Medical Training and Education material is updated and coordinates as well as ensures adequate oversight global Medical Education and/or Training initiatives. The GMO Medical Training and Education Manager ensures accessibility and scalability of GMO Medical Training and Education material and courses.
- Proven expertise of the coordination and management of global Medical Education and/or Medical Training initiatives in the pharmaceutical/vaccine industry
- Experience in engaging cross functional cross regional working teams
- Knowledge in the development, execution and oversight of Medical Training and Education plans
- In depth knowledge of e-learning, webinars and learning management systems and platforms
- Confirmed expertise of instructional training design
- Knowledge of internal Medical Training and/or Medical Education bench marks and their reports
- Experience with tools such as SmartSheet, MS Sharepoint, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint, Articulate, SCORM, etc.
- Knowledge of working in a matrix environment, preferably a global organization
- Ability to work independently, as a project team member, and cross project teams
- Ability to lead cross-functional and cross regional teams
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to multitask across functional environments
- Strong training skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred Master degree) from an accredited college/university with 5 year experience minimum with the development and execution of global Medical Training and/or Education initiatives preferably in the pharmaceutical/vaccines industry
- Willingness to travel to meetings or client sites, including overnight trips (5 – 10 % of working time can be required). Some international travel may be required.
CHE - Glattpark (Opfikon) - Zurich HQ
Job ID R0020698