Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Global Supply Chain Excellence Intern - Zurich
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine?
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by having the ability to lead effectively and work concurrently across multiple projects in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, while ensuring quality and accuracy. A typical day will include:
The Performance Management function in GSCE enables the performance management process in GMS and in Takeda, partnering with the KPI owner and KPI responsible, and with regional heads/plant heads/SC heads of manufacturing regions/OPU’s, plants, commercial regions and LOC’s, in order to:
- define, establish and track the most appropriate metrics
- align with GMS leadership on consistent targets cascading from GMS strategy
- manage performance tracking metrics against targets, leveraging on the most appropriate digital solutions
- facilitate the identification of root causes of the observed/expected performance, identifying and recommending the most appropriate global standards/best practices, to ensure GMS achieve its targets
- Cooperates with Subject Matter Experts on Performance Management Business Intelligence and Capability Building
- Contributes to development maintenance and optimization of Global Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators and the related performance management process, supporting performance dialogues and best practice sharing
- Contributes to initiatives and mid size projects in the area of Performance Management/Business Intelligence/Capability Building
- Takes responsibility and leads small projects in the same areas
- Contribution to GMS dashboard and maintenance/continuous improvement of the current GSC dashboard and its future evolution
- Contribute to maintaining and enhancing existing Global Supply Chain reporting solutions on the SAP BW platform and Qlik
- Contributes to capability building in the area of KPI’s performance management and contribute to best practice sharing and supply chain managers network meeting
- Contributes to the definition of the Supply Chain capability building framework and structure
- Contributes to continuous update and improvement of the Supply Chain capability building framework
- Contributes to delivery of training as needed
- Contributes to set-up and maintenance of capability building material repository/platform
- Contributes to best practice sharing and supply chain network as well as SC communities of practice
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- No experience required; some experience and understanding of Supply Chain, performance management, capability building is a plus
- Some experience and/or curiosity in the area of digital and supply chain systems (SAP BW, Qlik, Power BI
- Some experience and/or curiosity in the area of Value Stream Mapping / E2E value streams
- Curiosity and flexibility
- Ability to work in team
- Strong ethics and integrity
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Able to contribute to the team and to cooperate with consultants supporting the team
- Aware/adaptive of/to cultural differences to some extent
- Basic communication skills
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Education: University degree (BSc, MSc or similar) in a relevant area: Supply Chain, Engineering, Management or IT
- Prior work experience: not required but can be a plus if relevant
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing is required
- Other relevant languages are a plus
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
- Excellent conditions & benefits including generous holidays
- Opportunity to work with a world class leader in the pharmaceutical sector
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine