Global Strategic Patient Services Lead – Innovation and Ecosystem
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Global Strategic Patient Services Lead – Innovation and EcosystemApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Global Strategic Patient Services Lead – Innovation and Ecosystem in our Zürich office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Work closely with Region/ Franchise Patient Services, and Precision Health, as well as cross functional teams to build and deliver patient service frameworks, business tools to enable implementation of patient service programs to address patient unmet needs.
- Drive innovation in building patient services that enhance connectivity between stakeholders and enable trust-based partnerships.
- Pioneer creative digital solutions, new technologies and partnerships to improve the utility and efficiency of services.
- Lead the transformation and implementation of PSP competency and leadership and coordinate internal and external communication to raise awareness about PSP in close collaboration with functions (esp. R&D, Compliance, PVA) and regional/global colleagues
- Identify and act on strategic opportunities that can help differentiate Takeda as a leading patient centric company to provide solutions that are considered value added services for patients, payers and societies and contribute to a more patient focused and integrated health care.
- Support the upskilling and communication between Global Patient Service Leads, Regions and LOCs through innovative communication channels leveraging enterprise technology platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Masters and/or MBA preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Industry working with patients, in Patient Services in the pharmaceutical industry or related Health Care organizations or public health institutions
• Proven ability to define, build and manage Global Patient Services programs (Patient Journey and Blueprint) and frameworks.
• Experience in developing patient service platforms/ecosystems which meet Global and LOC compliance & governance requirements (e.g: data governance, data storage & data privacy, CMLR).
• Deep insights into digital environment at large, and some understanding of digital within Health & Pharma; maintains insight on emerging trends, capabilities and stakeholder preferences
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive basic salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Cover and Life Assurance
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0045621