Global Lead MES
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Global Lead MESApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
- Business Process Lead (BPL) for the business processes and specific areas related to Manufacturing Execution systems, electronic Batch recording or other relevant Manufacturing related processes. Global business process responsibility and application ownership of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) in Takeda including IT and automation integration.
- Develop and execute strategic plan for Manufacturing Execution Systems within the Takeda GMS network. Establish and drive, as required, global and local organisation and resources in support of the strategy.
- Coordinate implementation of MES and eBR in the selected manufacturing sites, in order to achieve paperless and fully integrated batch records and review by exception., within the agreed timelines, scope and budget
- As member of Manufacturing Systems, part of Global Engineering, the Global Lead MES provides guidance and business process leadership for global program definition and execution. He/She will be accountable for design, in collaboration with IT MES lead, the solution and implementation model definition for Takeda MES global program in collaboration with stakeholders, global and regional functions. The global lead reports to the Head of Manufacturing systems and support regional leads as well as the Global Engineering Team to drive business performance consistent with the TAKEDA´s core values of Patient – Trust – Reputation – Business.
- The Global MES Lead is responsible for the definition of the GMS Takeda Global MES strategy and for the associated Roadmap in collaboration with IT function and key stakeholders.
- The Global MES, working with manufacturing facilities, is responsible to identify areas where MES could enable process improvement and drive efficiency
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Define strategy and implementation roadmap for GMS Manufacturing Execution Systems working with manufacturing sites, regional and global leadership, mapping the as-is state and the future desired state.
- Support digital implementation roadmap providing integration MES data template
- Foster innovation within the business processes and tools, in order to leverage efficiency, flexibility, compliance, knowledge and performance and align with the Takeda digital roadmap
- Liason with stakeholders for deployment prioritization
- From tactical perspective, he/she will develop, together with global and operating unit IT partners and stakeholders, the appropriate projects roadmap and deployment model for successfully execution of the overall strategy and work with them to incorporate projects into site master plan and business plan
- As business process owner, he/she will lead business case analysis for MES implementation working with site leadership team and all stakeholders
- Plan for site specific design analysis, assure proper translation of site process and business requirements into systems functional specification.
- Facilitate and support fit gap workshop and analysis providing business guidance and alignment
- Implement, in collaboration with IT partners proper Agile governance to report overall program status at senior management level providing clear visibility of ongoing investment, target benefits and risks.
- Drive standardization concept by supporting creation of standard template for MES implementation
- Work closely with IT and automation leads to define standard interface with automation systems and proper level of fast and agile integration
- Define, in collaboration with IT functions, proper operating model for deployment and support of MES program
- Links Master Batch Record Leads with appropriate product/process owners to ensure a system of standards and reuse are achieved
- Define and manage life cycle for MES solution in collaboration with IT and procurement.
- Partner with QSR and Validation Lead on system compliance, regulatory submissions, data integrity and audit support
- Develop training packages for operation support
- Act as the single point of contact to represent MES-eBR business process across Takeda, and act as proponent for best Takeda practices implementation and global process harmonization Develop and promote global MES community of practices/SME network in collaboration with site projects lead, business owners and technical/IT leads. Defines risks to business w/in Global Risk Assessment.
- Cross-functional alignment with other business processes in Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering and relevant Takeda governance bodies.
- Provision of financial and human resources for the implementation and operation of the MES system
- Work with Head of Manufacturing systems and procurement to develop strategy for harmonized way to ensure compliance, flawless execution, cost savings and high standard of service level with definition of performance KPIs with focus on schedule, cost management and standardization
- Support data integrity program definition and execution with regards to MES program
- Ensure the adherence to cGxP and EHS regulations and guidelines corresponding to automation systems.
- Close collaboration with site MES business owners, project managers, regional automation and global engineering teams as well as IS/IT and other global, regional and local interest groups.
- Foster a professional network (internal and external to Takeda) constantly assessing and seeking best practices for use at the site and for the broader Takeda network. Active participation at MES user and technology groups is encouraged.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Job ID R0014538