Global Lead automation
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Global Lead automationApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
- As member of Manufacturing Systems, part of Global Engineering, the Global Lead Automation Engineer provides guidance and leadership to all automation global programs. He/She will be accountable for design and execution model definition for all automation scope of work of global engineering projects, in collaboration with stakeholders, global and regional functions. The global lead reports to the Head of Manufacturing systems and support regional automation leads as well as the Global Engineering Team to drive business performance consistent with the TAKEDA´s core values of Patient – Trust – Reputation – Business.
- The Global Automation Lead is responsible for the definition of the GMS Global Automation strategy and for the associated Roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- The Global Lead support the global engineering team during specification, design, execution and start-up of Automation, Digitalization & Robotics global Projects.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Drive Best in Class Safety through safe maintenance working practices at global level
- Based on Global Manufacturing Systems guidance, develop, drive and improve a best in class global automation strategy.
- Define GMS automation strategy and implementation roadmap for automation solutions and for operational technology systems (Example Batch, Data Historian,DCS, BMS, EMS, Scada ..)
- Develop, together with regional automation leads, the appropriate projects for successfully execution of the overall strategy and work with them to incorporate projects into site master plan
- Develop and maintain global engineering guidelines for automation
- On strategic global engineering CAPEX projects lead design from concept/feasibility design phase to basic and detailed design in collaboration with regional/BU/site automation and manage proper hand-over with regional execution team, local team or selected engineering office.
- Lead global transversal, cross-site automation projects or program (Example Historian)
- Lead automation projects required by engineering alerts or regulatory inspections inputs
- Support data integrity plan for automation/OT systems
- Define and manage life cycle of global automation assets for process automation, packaging and building management
- Provide central life cycle management leadership for automation systems and solutions (Technology scouting, escalation model, vendor’s technical management)
- Define qualification and validation strategy for automation systems
- Develop training packages for operation support
- Provide support model definition for automation assets and ensure support for global solution
- Act as automation expert/SME for standard automation solutions deployed at site level in collaboration with regional automation lead
- Provide center of excellence and expertise for obsolescence management
- Develop and promote global automation community of practices/SME network per engineering discipline in collaboration with regions/site automation leads
- Assess and monitor performance of automation asset management
- Work with Head of Manufacturing sytems and procurement to develop strategy for harmonyzed way to ensure compliance, flawless execution, cost savings and high standard of service level with identification of standard vendors and definition of performance KPIs
- Support OT cyber security program
- Support data integrity program definition and execution with regards to automation systems
- Ensure the adherence to cGxP and EHS regulations and guidelines corresponding to automation systems.
- Close collaboration with regional automation and global engineering teams as well as IS/IT and other global, regional and local interest groups.
- Foster a professional network (internal and external to Takeda) constantly assessing and seeking best practices for use at the site and for the broader Takeda network. Active participation at ISPE or similar networks is encouraged.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Job ID R0014426