Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Finance Director - Business Excellence Lead - GMS Plasma OpU
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine?
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by having the ability to lead effectively and work concurrently across multiple projects in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, while ensuring quality and accuracy. A typical day will include:
- Plasma OpU manufacturing business analysis, modeling, and decision support. Provide advice on financial strategy and prepare financial messages and presentations to the OpU Finance Head and key Stakeholders in GMS, Plasma OpU and PDT BU.
- Lead product costings analytics, insights and strategic input in support of Product Teams, Factories of the Future and PDT BU with a primary focus on the Last Liter portfolio (IGs & Albumin).
- Lead the LRF (Long Range Forecast) process for the Plasma OpU and providing a 10yr horizon COGS estimate that supports both the GMS and PDT BU submissions
- Develop financial vision and strategy of the OpU to achieve business goals and maximize financial performance.
- Provide advice and guidance on financial strategy to the OpU Finance and Leadership Teams to support business decisions and to enable the OpU to reach its financial objectives.
- Prepare summary of financial business drivers and messages, as well as presentation materials for OpU Finance Head and Leadership Team to ensure visibility of financial results and understanding of drivers.
- Responsible for LRF (Long Range Forecast) process, including development of Plasma Cost NRV Allocation Model and insights into year over year changes in COGS model
- Responsible for the analytics and reporting of annual product costing updates to various stakeholders
- Provide finance partnership support to PDT BU to identify and evaluate business impacts across the portfolio of plasma products.
- Manage ad-hoc strategic finance items.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing accounting, especially in the pharma/biotech industry. Robust understanding of bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing supply chains through all process steps from raw material to finished goods.
- Expertise in financial analysis technics and delivering financial message
- Position will need to influence and collaborate with multiple Stakeholders within GMS, GMS Finance, Plasma OpU and PDT BU to achieve financial goals of the Plasma OpU.
- Strategic vision and business acumen
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Capable to make autonomous decisions and support independent point of view.
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to manage relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Capable to take calculated risk.
- Ability to simplify the complex.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance - MBA or CPA (or equivalent) desired
- 15+ years relevant experience ideally in the Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing sector
- Experience managing and engaging Global Teams and Global Business Partners/Stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with proven decision-making capabilities
- Ability to effectively influence and drive consensus across Global cross functional teams and can interact with all levels of management
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
- Excellent conditions & benefits including generous holidays
- Genuine career progression and development
- Opportunity to work with a world class leader in the pharmaceutical sector
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine