Finance Business Partner
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Finance Business PartnerApply Now
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
The Finance Business Partner will play a crucial role in Takeda Europe and Canada (EUCAN) by performing budgeting, forecasting, and analysis that supports major corporate decisions.
He/She will utilize both quantitative and qualitative analysis of all operational aspects in order to evaluate Takeda EUCAN´s progress toward achieving its goals and to map out future goals and plans considering economic and business trends, review past company performance, and attempt to anticipate obstacles and potential problems, all with an eye toward forecasting Takeda EUCAN´s future financial results.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, pricing, new products rollouts as well as new projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years' experience as Financial Planning and Analysis
- ACCA/CPA/CIMA or similar certifications are an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in multinational Pharma preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and Power BI skills, SAP huge advantage
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Job ID R0021539