EU 3PL network performance lead & Business excellence
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
EU 3PL network performance lead & Business excellenceApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Title in our Locationoffice. Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine?
- Act as SME on Logistics Business Performance framework
- Be part of the centre of excellence on performance management and continuous improvement program
- Manage relationships with Logistics Service Providers including interface concept definition & implementation on order to billing/cash processes
- Manage business performance review meetings (QBR, OMR,..)
- Manage Logistics Service Providers metrics consolidation and ensure proper reporting (data analytics, action plan)
- Manage the community of local distribution management teams to facilitate the deployment of best practices
- Ensure EU regional distribution and warehouse strategy alignment and implementation
- Define Logistics Service Providers service requirements and support procurement in supplier selection
- Support logistics projects (network & cost optimization, product launches,… )
- Bachelor´s degree in Supply Chain management or similar
- Min 6 years of prior experience in Supply Chain Distribution and Logistics management in life science or chemicals
- Strong communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & countries
- Strong business acumen & financial analytics skill
- Strong ability to drive improvements and best in class practices
- Very good Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP LES/MM/SD/FI)
- Fluency in English is must, German or French of benefit
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values- led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potentialthrough life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strivefor excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around theworld.
Empowering Our People toShine
Discover more attakedajobs.com
Job ID R0014255