Ethics and Compliance - Head of Insights and Analytics
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Ethics and Compliance - Head of Insights and AnalyticsApply Now
- Define the strategy & establish future roadmap for the development of the E&C analytics toolkit & programs in order to form insights for E&C future activity.
- The team will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the tasks for ingestion and transformation areas of the E&C best in class data pipeline.
- The team will apply strong PMO expertise to design prototypes and build the next generation analytics engine and services to make Takeda E&C best in class.
- The team will translate business needs into advanced analytics (AA) language and outcomes of I&A into E&C business implementation ensuring connectivity, strong collaboration with the Takeda values firmly at heart.
- Lead E&C insights & analytics programs and project development
- Project management ability, especially in managing multi-functional teams
- Strong communication skills particularly working with senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross-functional teams using an Agile approach
- Brings a high energy and passionate outlook to the role and has strong sense of ownership
- Experience in the development of successful data models and reporting packages
- Demonstrative ability to analyse large datasets with insight outcomes
- Quantitative background e.g.: Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, Finance
- Experience in providing thought leadership by researching best practices
- Extensive successful analytics operations management experience
- Demonstrated planning, organization and leadership skills
- Demonstrative business acumen with strong cross functional communication ability
- Excellent demonstrated cross functional Relationship and Stakeholder Skills
- Track record of achieving aggressive and growing targets
- Ability to think logically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership experience of 6 years
- Pharma experience of 12-15 years
- Degree qualified
Job ID R0008656