ERP Product Management Learning Lead
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
ERP Product Management Learning LeadApply Now
- Leading learning activities for all ERP processes, establishing and maintaining learning methodologies, content, and processes
- Oversee application of best practice learning across all ERP Products, across the full learning cycle, including, for example, needs analysis, training design, development, delivery, evaluation feedback, continuous improvement.
- Management of Learning activities across ERP products to achieve the ERP Product Management vision and ensuring the user learning experience is effective
- Execution of activities as required
- Guidance and oversight of resources executing activities as required
- Facilitating the identification of necessary training needs as a result of new or improved ERP product implementation.
- Managing learning demand and prioritization
- Training Delivery Management
- Provide best practice approach and guidance for the delivery of training
- Analyze user feedback applying this for improvement of delivery
- Training Material Management
- Provide best practice approach and guidance for dynamic training material
- Manage and facilitate the generation of global training materials for all ERP Products
- Ensuring good quality of materials and adherence to material standards
- Facilitate review and approval of materials by responsible expert
- Analyze user feedback applying this for improvement of content
- Ensure translation of materials follows a structured and governed approach in order to
- maintain the integrity of the material
- EPM Programs Learning Management
- Provide guidance on the defined Training strategy and approach to EPM Program deployment teams.
- Ongoing monitoring of training strategy execution
- Governance of activities via standard documentation and processes
- Continuous improvement of ERP Learning.
- Identify potential for improvement of learning which leads to e.g. an improved trainee experience, enhanced quality of content, more efficient management of training, more effective knowledge transfer, reduction of training costs
- As a member of the Change and Communications team support other team activities as needed
- Appropriate Bachelor’s in related specialization area (e.g. Change Management, Business Administration, Human Resources, Training, IS, HR with L&D Specialization) is essential.
- 3+ years of experience in an area of Organizational Change Management preferably in Training
- Experience in planning, executing and evaluation of training and trainers, etc.
- Experience in learning for ERP Products e.g. SAP, JDE, Ariba.
- Experience in business partnering providing a support service internally to business stakeholders
- Ability to lead change in a cross-functional organization
- Ability to work successfully in multicultural teams and to build a strong relationship with key local and global stakeholders
- A strong executor, ability to implement deliverables in a timely and effective manner
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Solid IT skills and a quick learner of new project systems
- Open to new ways of working and applying new methodologies
- Flexibility to travel to countries/regions where necessary
NOTE: All applicants must hold a Swiss work permit or an EU passport.
Job ID R0015785