ERP Product Line Lead Commercial & Supply – Order Fulfilment
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
ERP Product Line Lead Commercial & Supply – Order FulfilmentApply Now
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Lead the development and definition of the strategy for the product line Order Fulfilment capabilities by proactively identifying changes in business and the technology landscape, that would impact the ERP portfolio and developments through the lifecycle (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP Leonardo, SAP eWM).
- Lead the Product Line Team ensuring integrated design, build and deployment and operations of responsible product line. Ensure that dependencies are understood, managed and communicated.
- Partner with leaders within the business and countries, possess strong knowledge of both business and technology, to drive ERP solutions to harmonization, optimization and operational excellence of the ERP Services.
- Ensure business continuity through operational and service excellence of responsible product lines
- Define the vision and strategy for product line capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities.
- Lead the design of roadmaps for product line, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP Leonardo, SAP eWM).
- Oversee the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas.
- Partner with countries and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories.
- Center design and operations around word class user experience for ERP Product Line Order Fulfilment (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP Leonardo, SAP eWM).
- Provides leadership in identifying and solving complex problem impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
- Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Influence others to lead and solve high complex problems with a global impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes
- Have defined and unique authority, oversee, manage and develop the SME’s by defining clear roles and responsibilities, but also following HR performance management methodology and conducts team and stakeholder evaluations.
- Take ownership for innovation through sustain, product release & strategy, including third party providers.
- Challenge existing best practices, drive and lead the development of business cases - included ROI/KPI frameworks - to support, improve and/or transform business operations, processes and strategies.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required
- Drive investigations, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda.
- Ensure policy-compliance and manage software licenses, security certificates, and contracts.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for Product Line areas in collaboration with the product delivery services
- Manage and provide visible leadership to the teams, project, IT portfolio’s and initiatives; and creates a positive work environment.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 10 years of SAP functional, configuration and/or development experience in SAP ECC SD/MM, SAP eWM and SAP Leonardo with Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years supporting business functions. Specific business knowledge and experience in Supply Chain (Distribution and Logistics, Warehousing)
- Strong technical / application development skills.
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- User Centricity at the core
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- Takeda Operations – comprehensive understanding of Takeda’s operating structure and methods, including a thorough knowledge of the foreign-owned parent company a plus.
- SAP certification within module and/or technology desired
- Experience in Agile SCRUM
Job ID R0011385