ERP Engagement Lead Europe
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
ERP Engagement Lead EuropeApply Now
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Provide Leadership to and manage the deployment of major global projects in the Region align communication between leadership and the BPR management team.
- Lead productive and ongoing exchange of information between the country and/or regional engagement, including management of the relationship with the regional business stakeholders and Key User Network
- Manage and plan with the countries in the Region the multi-year ERP Product Roadmap and the yearly Release Calendar, balancing planned product releases, planned country deployments, SME business demands and compliance requirements.
- Manage and oversee in coordination with the ERP Demand & Release manager, the continuous improvement initiatives and run improvements in the Region.
- Lead the implementation of the global ERP projects in the area, align on scope, time, internal and external resources assigned to the project, ensuring that given targets for scope, timelines and budget are accomplished (10 million and more value projects, 30+ external and internal resources)
- Drive autonomously local Steerco meetings on behalf for the ERP leadership with CFOs and other leaders for all ERP products projects, facilitate decisions and manage escalations.
- Act as the single point of contact for the ERP Organization in the Region for every matter related to the communication and implementation of the ERP roadmap, ERP projects and regular releases, including the Run and Continuous Improvement changes
- Develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships with the regional heads, CFOs, Plant leads and other leaders in the Region, be aligned on every IT and non-IT on going key projects and be the point of information and escalation for the ERP organization.
- Drive continuous improvements and functional releases across the ERP Product Portfolio.
- Liase with the IT Business Partners in the Region to ensure full alignment on local business priorities (products launch for instance) and overall IT strategies that are not under the ERP organization responsibility
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Lead regional / Country engagement including key business stakeholder’s management in the Region (communication, escalation, preliminary engagement for new initiatives)
- Plan and manage global projects deployment in the Region
- Coordinate active the Key User Network in the Region
- Facilitation and mediation between global and local priorities
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 6 years or more of relevant experience in a management position within an ERP environment.
- Business relationship management skills; ability to connect and engage with local management and stakeholders on areas of expertise
- Have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with validated systems.
- Able to manage a complex IT Area to global harmonization and uniformity and to abstract IT and business objectives.
- Ability to set priorities, align stakeholder expectations, develop and execute an associated action plan.
- Work with virtual teams located in different countries around the world, aligning and adapting different work, culture and communication styles.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to write, speak and lead in the English language
- PMI certification and Project management experience.
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Global ERP projects implementations
- SAP functional expertise in 1 or 2 functional areas in scope of the ERP product (preferably Finance or Supply Chain)
- Programme and Project management of medium/large projects
- Project planning and resource management
Job ID R0012957