ERP Business Process Management Enablement Lead
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
ERP Business Process Management Enablement LeadApply Now
ERP BPM (Business Process Management) Enablement Lead
- Enable and maintain the Business Processes repository (BPML, Business Process Master List) for all the processes and enable internal and external experts in its use.
- Manage the ERP documentation repository (GxP and non) ensuring consistency with the BPML, accessibility, usability and overall quality across ERP Product Lines teams.
- Manage and own the methodologies to be used in the delivery of the ERP services (STAR, Hybrid methodologies, SDLC) and consults within areas of improvement
Business Process Master List
- Maintain and take ownership for the catalog of Business Processes in scope of the ERP Product, ensuring integrity and consistency.
- Manage end-to-end the Change process of the BPML (Business Process Master List) liaising with all the relevant stakeholder’s in IT and business
- Communicate and Issue all guidelines and standards related to BPML management
ERP Document Repository
- Provide guidelines and standards for the creation and updates of the GxP and non-GxP ERP documentation (process, design, technical, compliance deliverables).
- Support and train Takeda people and externals on standards and quality requirements when producing the ERP related documentation
- Maintain and control the ERP documentation libraries ensuring consistency and compliancy to standards and regulation requirements (for GxP relevant documents)
- Maintain and update the ERP methodologies, promoting the adoption for all new projects.
- Maintain the methodologies to be used in the delivery of the ERP services (STAR, Hybrid methodologies, SDLC). Communicate and support new joiners in the ERP organization (internal and externals)
- Act as single point of contact for all main stakeholders in the ERP Product organization and outside: Validation, Compliance and Testing Centers of Excellence, ERP Business owners and project / service teams.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Maintain and promotion of global guidelines and standards
- Communicate and support process excellence and compliance to global standards while providing a high-level service to the Project and Run teams
- Stakeholders management in the ERP organization and with external parties (Validation, Testing, external suppliers.)
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Global ERP projects implementations
- Expertise on office tools (Excel, word, Power Point) and usage of Sap SolMan
- Experience on Computer System Validation (CSV) in the Pharma industry
- Leadership in driving and promoting the Process excellence and the use of the ERP standard methodologies
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Autonomy in managing the assigned stakeholders (mostly projects members and ERP product domain leads)
- Communication skills in a global environment
- Problem solving
- Ability to deal with topics related to different business areas
- Ability to deal with different cultures and different geographical contexts
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree.
- 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- Understanding of how IT efforts are tied to achievement of business goals.
- Knowledge of relevant business solutions.
- Business Analyst and/or Project management experience.
- Ability to prepare and execute business meetings virtual, face-to-face, cross functional, local or global to ensure meeting required deliverables.
- Experience in communicating effectively to business and IT leaders on content, context, process and decision making.
- Professional in-depth knowledge of business processes in the pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Higher Professional University Degree
- Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of systems validation.
- Based in Zurich
Job ID R0012537