Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Divestment LeadApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Divestment Lead in our Zurich office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Driving the evaluation and executing due diligence (DD) activities for all Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) relevant business development (BD) divestment deals from manufacturing and supply perspectives in global, regional and local in close alignment / collaboration with stakeholders within GMS / GQ and across Takeda.
- Managing supply agreements in collaboration with all stakeholders within GMS / GQ.
- Design procedures to streamline the Due Diligence and deal execution process
- Engage with key stakeholders within GMS and its relative functions to ensure the creation of MSA and TSA for divestment deals
- Responsible and/or participant in BD divestment evaluation activities relevant to GMS and provide leadership / coordination / relation management (both for internal functions and external partner) capability as needed.
- Ensure efficiency and professionalism in evaluations of BD divestment deals and follow up activities to be executed as planned.
- Report on BD deals and ensure timely and appropriate reporting on progress and status of on-going evaluation activities including proper closure.
- Lead and Example Takeda’s Leadership Behaviors, values and competencies including Patient-Trust-Reputation-Business with excellence
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Business, Scientific or engineering graduate (BSc, MSc), preferably complemented by supply chain management, design and development
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge (5 to 15 years) preferably with job experience in pharmaceutical operations, supply chain management, Quality, project management and from working in an international environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additionally, Japanese is desired
- Patient and Customer centric with service-orientation
- Good communicator
- Experienced in negotiating and resolving conflicts/problems
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
Job ID R0019120