Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
DATA Digital Standards & Training Lead
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our DATA Digital Standards & Training Lead
Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the centre of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
- Supporting the successful development, coordination, and execution of the global GIA strategy related to digital, audit analytics, continuous risk monitoring, and the use of advanced technology solutions.
- Working with the DATA Digital Assets Lead to develop a process for collecting, documenting, and prioritizing digital use cases from users across GIA. This will include collecting initial requirements regarding data, technology, and tools. It will also include coordinating with the GIA DATA Team to prioritize use cases for development and implementation based on team capacity, capabilities, value enhancement to GIA, time, and cost.
- Coordinating across the DATA Team to identify, understand, and catalogue the data sources, bots, analytics solutions, and technologies/tools being leveraged by the team. This will include maintaining an up to date “Services Menu” of offerings for GIA.
- In coordination with PPG, develop and implement a process to create, maintain, and regularly update documentation and training for all solutions created or managed by the DATA Team, as well as coordinating with the automation team to ensure compliance with GIA-wide bot standards. This will include templates, review/update timelines, version control, and a documentation repository for the DATA Team, all with the goal of meeting the requirements expected during an external quality assessment. This will also include potential templates for analytics-related documentation in audit workpapers.
- Liaising with Legal, Privacy, RIM, and other similar organizations to understand, manage, and maintain all documentation and processes in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, policies, and expectations. In conjunction with these groups, remain updated on relevant laws and regulatory topics that could affect the data, technology, and other areas under the DATA Team.
- Working with PPG, design, maintain, and execute a training roadmap that will support and drive GIA’s digital ambition. The roadmap should cover training topics, intended audiences, prerequisites, development paths, and scheduling considerations. It should also consider training formats, providers (vendors, etc.), budgets, material reviews and long-term management, and communications. Coordination with Learning teams re: training tracking and potential CPEs should be considered.
- Overseeing and executing the DATA Team’s communications strategy within GIA, across Takeda, and throughout the industry. This will include regular messaging on accomplishments and announcements, Yammers feeds, regular newsletters, and archiving of the materials. This should also include research around potential conferences or industry events to attend or at which to potentially present.
- Leading materials preparation for presentations within GIA, to Senior Takeda Leadership (CEO, ASC, the Board, etc.), across Takeda, and throughout the industry.
- Supporting GIA teams and functions on an as-needed basis for either project-based and/or operational activities; performing ad hoc activities as requested by the Regional Heads.
- Remaining aware of global digital and technology developments and risks by maintaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of industry trends and updates; this can be accomplished through consulting with industry counterparts and experts, attending training courses, continuing education, conferences, and reading related literature.
Education, Experience and Key Skills:
- Qualifications related to technology management, HR, training, or a related discipline.
- Working experience in audit (such as PPG or similar), training, technology management, background in instructional design theory or project-based consulting, preferably within Big 4, industry or combination.
- Strong experience in managing and executing all parts of a documentation strategy for large organizations based on industry best practices and legal/regulatory requirements.
- Technology-focused background, especially documenting technology tools and solutions.
- Experience developing and executing all components of a training strategy, specifically digital-focused training.
- Very strong project management, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to non-technical users and stakeholders.
- Be an in-house expert for documentation standards and training to maximize the benefit and perspective to audit teams.
- Work with other Subject Matter Experts to provide training/support as needed across GIA.
- Continuously facilitate and improve process efficiency/effectiveness by soliciting feedback, critically assessing processes, and defining improvement requirements.
- PRINCE2, Project Management Professional (PMP), or similar project-related certification.
- Background in analytics execution/delivery and/or technology development is preferable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and practical experience in SDLC documentation and best practices for development and implementation projects.
- Experience with learning management systems.
- Experience in coordinating training events and meetings in a corporate setting.
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical industry risks and regulatory requirements
- Moderate travel, approximately 30-45%, with some international travel required
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com