Information Technology (IT) Continuous Improvement Lead
Zurich, Switzerland, Lexington, Massachusetts
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Information Technology (IT) Continuous Improvement LeadApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as Continuous Improvement Lead in our Lexington, MA office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Information Technology (IT) Continuous Improvement Lead, you will provide leadership for the design, implementation, delivery, and support of effective data-driven strategies to foster continuous improvement in the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) organization within Information Technology (IT).
The IT Continuous Improvement Lead will:
- Use a solid business understanding of balance card scoring processes to identify and analyze KPI’s and formulate a strategy for delivering continuous improvement and driving organizational change focusing on Root Cause Analysis, Continuous Improvement (CI) and Lean Management methodologies
- Lead requirements gathering, design and delivery of all technical aspects in collaboration with stakeholders to measure and demonstrate service delivery quality from the CTO organization
- Partner with IT, based on a strong knowledge of both business and technology, to drive operational quality improvement projects within the CTO organization
- Understand business needs and lead thoughtful design discussions around meeting those business needs in a standard manner
- Provide support to management regarding analytic, scorecard and KPI strategy and roadmap planning for the CTO organizations
- Proactively develop and maintain strategic objectives and targets for CTO Services Delivery against which performance can be measured, like effectiveness, efficiency, quality, and business end user satisfaction levels
- Manage analysts and teams of consultants to design and build dashboards that allow colleagues and managers to visualize and understand KPIs and identify possible areas for improvement
- Provide leadership and direction for teams to implement improvement strategies and measure their success
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of communication and change management and ability to effect change
- Formulate and effectively communicate clear, actionable, data-driven recommendations for how the CTO organization can improve the efficiency and quality of the services it provides to the company
- Periodically review the performance of the teams, the quality of the deliverables and the stakeholder's as well as end user satisfaction to ensure understanding and jointly define and plan improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 6+ years of experience leading and managing large projects/programs and functioning operational teams
- 5+ years of experience in continuous improvement or Quality role
- Master’s Degree
- Extensive experience in quality methodologies such as Six Sigma or Kaizen
- Extensive data visualization experience (preferably PowerBI or Qlik)
- Incisive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of the pharmaceuticals / life science industry
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
Job ID R0016873