Commercial IT and Digital Platforms Lead - Growth and Emerging Markets
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Commercial IT and Digital Platforms Lead - Growth and Emerging MarketsApply Now
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Drive, scale and harmonize digital commercial programs, solution and a global governance strategy for 60+ countries within Growth and Emerging Markets (GEM), applicable across commercial, medical, market access, digital marketing and compliance functions.
- Oversee and manage delivery of digital commercial solutions for the area of responsibility.
- Manage and influence global innovation and a roadmap for Commercial IT and Digital solutions, collaborate with peers to drive and harmonize applicable roadmap for GEM.
- Create a network of partners who can provide technologies, talent, and methodologies supporting quick, iterative innovation to collect demand, deliver on the business needs, ensure enhancement of the commercial solutions and drive adoption as of these.
- Create value realization plan, track progress, be single point of contact and be accountable for CRM/CX/Digital solutions for commercial stakeholders in GEM. Partnering and coordinating with IT Business Partner organization in GEM.
- Lead and manage the technology roadmap for relevant platforms in commercial space: Veeva, Axtria, Salesforce platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Episerver, Abode Experience Manager, etc.
- Curate ecosystem of partners, SME, Technical Lead and Advisor for Commercial IT solutions related to CRM, Customer Experience (CX) and Digital solutions
- Lead and monitor Business Case Creation for demand in GEM for deployment of Commercial IT and Digital platform solutions, including the determination of Business Value together with the IT Business Partners and development of Total Cost of Ownership
- Manage and monitor the successful delivery of CRM, Customer Experience (CX) and Digital solutions all countries and franchises in GEM, by leading internal/external team of technical solution specialists.
- Rationalize and coordinate partnerships with internal and external service partners, required to make suite of relevant digital commercial solutions ready for GEM Business.
- Oversee the end to end Customer and User Experience focus of solutions (including Analytics)
- Manage and oversee the Software and System Integrator Vendor relations (License, Contracting and Project Delivery)
- Drive quality L1 and L2 application support for the different applications in scope
- Interface to the CTO organization for enterprise technologies/services like Informatica, AWS, Apigee, MuleSoft, Tidal, etc.
- Drive and lead Business as Usual operations and Release Management for GEM
- Drive application of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards to project work and the working field
- Drive project documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IT Project Life Cycle (ITPLC) standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence of commercial IT solutions with Takeda enterprise architecture and commercial governance principles
- Lead the coordination with external vendors on strategic projects for GEM and ensure alignment with Takeda’s Architectural guidelines
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing related fields or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of relevant CRM, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience solutions leadership experience.
- Project management qualification or equivalent experince preferable.
- Professional in depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Strong technical understanding of CRM systems and Commercial IT architecture, including knowledge of systems and technologies typically used by the pharmaceutical industry in the Commercial space.
- Strong understanding of commercial & marketing processes and underlying data in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with platforms like Salesforce.com, Salesforce Marketing, Veeva CRM, Veeva Promomats, Veeva Align, Informatica (IICS), IQVIA OCE
- Experience with AWS and Azure
- Ability to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in presenting at conferences and business meetings.
- Experience of working in an international, multi-country, multi-cultural environment.
- Experienced software or solution implementation/delivery with demonstrated success working in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry and/or business solutions.
- Master’s Degree
- Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of computer systems validation.
- Ability to work with Quality Management Systems.
- Certifications – Veeva CRM Administrator, VAlign Administrator, Veeva Network, Salesforce Architect, Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, OCE Sales & Marketing
TRAVEL NEEDS: International Travel of up to 30% may be required from this position.
Job ID R0014039