Business Excellence Lead Cell Therapies (Alofisel)
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Business Excellence Lead Cell Therapies (Alofisel)Apply Now
Transition of the business vision and mission about mesenchymal cell therapy manufacturing and supply into measurable business metrics, goals and objectives. Establish an operating model and defines key strategic processes for the organisation. Assess the health of the business, adapt and change direction based on global product strategy and other influencing factors. Analyse business data for benchmarking and fact-based decision-making process, empowers the organisation to become predictive for their measures.
- Develop new strategic capabilities and tools to assist the Cell Therapy team with key strategic decisions.
- Put´s in place an operating model that covers finance, business excellence activities of the sites, major capital investments and routine business activities.
- Own, evolve and optimize the business discovery process, frameworks, and tools that support the team’s ability to provide reliable reports and met global goals.
- Analyses critical business data and indicates trends, patterns. Paying attention to leading indicators.
- Provide strategic and analytical support on special projects and ad-hoc analyses at the request of the cell therapy team.
- Develops internally and external expertise about cell therapy best practices, discovery approaches and developing strong peer/industry networks.
- Leads and executes strategic projects, oversee local executed capital and business relevant projects. Condense and reports regular about.
- Delivers measurable savings on core earnings inside the Cell Therapy management unit by min. 5% YoY on neutral budget level.
- Prepare presentation materials for the leadership team and senior management to support the development and review of the cell therapy short- and long-term strategies.
General Management Responsibilities
- Actively promote a culture of open communication, fairness and transparency.
- Seeking for talents and future leader of business excellence initiatives within the organization.
- Uphold the Company Code of Conduct
- Live the Takeda-ism values.
- Global headquarter etiquettes experienced
- 5+ years of recent experience in a Technology company with a business excellence background.
- Hands-on experience in process analytic tools, business intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or other related fields and preferably MBA or Mini MBA.
- Good project management skills
- Lean Six Sigma is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal / communications skills essential.
- Excellent multi-tasking/ organisational skills essential.
- Excellent PC literacy.
- Able to travel for more than 20% of his time.
- Fluent in English.
- Basics in German and Spanish beneficial.
Job ID R0020408