AD PV Affliate Relations Liaison
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
AD PV Affliate Relations LiaisonApply Now
- Manage the PV relationship with local operating company (LOC) PV personnel within the assigned
territory to best support the PV function.
- Collaborate and liaise with GPSE functions to ensure appropriate systems/processes are in place to support PV locally, regionally and globally
- Provide Pharmacovigilance functional expertise and support to LOCs
In partnership with GPSE functions, leads, facilitates, and executes local, regional and/or global strategies as appropriate.
- Works across assigned area to support and facilitate LOC PV interactions with other sub-functions
- Works with Regional Senior Director to implement global, regional and local PV strategies at the LOCs.
- Maintains appropriate stakeholder network with Commercial, LOCs and R&D to facilitate
implementation of GPSE strategy and support the Regional Senior Director to serve as a liaison in their assigned territory to prevent gaps between Commercial and GPSE.
- To be the SME of their assigned territory as it relates to regulatory requirements, resourcing,
compliance and other factors.
- Supports Affiliate PV Process and Compliance in undertaking impact analysis of PV related
regulatory changes, changes to local, regional and global procedures or Takeda policies on local, regional or global PV system.
- Contribute to and manage assessment of LOC PV training needs and
facilitate support for LOC PV training with active involvement/resource
allocation as needed.
- Responsible for execution on EU QPPV (and, if appropriate local QPPV) requirements supporting
oversight for PV systems in LOCs
- Maintains Descriptions of Pharmacovigilance Responsibilities (DPRs) with LOC DSOs to provide official record of GPSE and LOC delegation of responsibilities.
- Work with Cluster Leads, Process and Compliance leads, Vendor Management/Oversight
personnel and LOC DSOs in support of LOC PV audits/inspections including follow-up and CAPA
- Ensure close collaboration with Process and Compliance leads in ensuring QA and compliance
disciplines, globally, regionally and locally to best support LOC needs.
- Support and advise the Cluster Leads and DSOs on the development/ maintenance of PV systems
in LOCs and facilitate, as appropriate, local PV SOPs.
- Works with Regional Senior Director, Cluster Leads, Process and Compliance leads, Vendor
Management/Oversight personnel and other stakeholders to facilitate best practice sharing and ongoing process improvement and identification of process efficiencies.
- Ensures all contact information and any changes of LOC PV personnel are
maintained for GPV communications.
- Support the Vendor Oversight leads with vendor oversight strategy and approach development and execution.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Health professional (nursing etc) or life science degree
- Bachelor’s required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Extensive pharmaceutical or health care related industry experience required
- Advanced experience in PV related environments, preferably at local, regional and/or global levels.
- Advanced experience of working cross-functionally
- Understanding of medical/scientific terminology
- Excellent knowledge of PV regulations for the post marketing global environment and regional legislation in particular
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and experience working within virtual teams.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible mindset
- High degree of cross-cultural awareness
- Team worker with collaborative approach.
- Ability to prioritise under pressure
- Well-developed organizational skills
- High standard of computer literacy
Job ID R0016593