Medical Advisor Neuroscience (Hybrid field and office)Apply Now Email Me Job ID SR0044115 Date posted 11/29/2019 Location: Zug, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Medical Advisor Neuroscience (Hybrid field and office) in Switzerland
Join Takeda in this key, senior, and autonomous position as the Medical Advisor for the Neuroscience portfolio in Switzerland
- Support the local MA strategy for CNS (central nervous system) to successfully deliver the integrated brand plan objectives in accordance with agreed business priorities
- Develop medical strategies which continuously & efficiently support value demonstration throughout the lifecycle of our medicines
- Build and maintain strong strategic partnerships with external stakeholders, above all with national KOLs and drive and implement the KOL engagement/medical plans in order to strengthen trust in and reputation for Takeda
- Provide medical advice and scientific expertise to support the CNS units
Key skills required
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
- Specialty medicine experience, ideally neuroscience, ideally Psychiatric
- Understanding and experience of the CNS environment and business model where the brand/s operate including working with an account model
- Able to lead the medical strategy for key opinion leaders
- Strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and codices for pharmaceutical industry
- Project management skills – to deliver within set time frames
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.