Finance Analyst (Manufacturing - Plasma OpU)
Zug, Switzerland, Zurich, Switzerland
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Finance Analyst (Manufacturing - Plasma OpU)Apply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us as a Financial Analyst (Manufacturing - Plasma OpU) in Switzerland. This role is initially based in Zug and will move to our office in Zurich Opfikon later this year.
- Activities are primarily focused around cost accounting, manufacturing variations reporting and standard costing in a complex Toller/ Principal organizational structure.
- Responsible for the support of the Principal’s manufacturing cost accounting and controlling for one or more of the OpU’s EU manufacturing sites.
- Coordinate and collaborate with OpU Finance, OpU European Site Heads of Finance, Baxalta GmbH Accounting/Controlling team for MYC, MRP and monthly reporting requirements and variance analysis.
- Support the execution of the annual Product Costing process as it relates to the Principal and for the Site(s) in scope of the role. Meet all timelines as requested.
- Monitor and control system transactions related to work order entries. Post system journal entries related to month-end close of the Principal.
- Ensure accurate financial accounting and controlling of manufacturing variations and other cost of sales expenses according to corporate financial policies.
- Support all calculation and reporting requirements for the MYC and MRP processes.
- Comply with legal, SOX and internal requirements for reporting and documenting provisions
- Maintain effective relationships with the Site Heads of Finance and Baxalta GmbH Accounting/Controlling team.
- Support new projects and system implementations, in addition to process improvement initiatives
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Some knowledge of manufacturing accounting, especially in the pharma/biotech industry. Decent understanding of bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing supply chains.
- Position will need to work closely with the Baxalta GmbH Lead and Site Finance Teams to help achieve Plan/MYC targets.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Position will be expected to work independently.
- Will interact extensively with OpU Finance and Site Finance Teams. Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) will be important to interact with colleagues across Europe.
- Minimal. Position will require ability to review and improve current processes.
- Position will partner with OpU Finance and Site Finance Teams across Europe.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and one to three (1-3) years of relevant experience
- MBA or CPA (or equivalent) is a plus
- Experience with engaging global teams
- Strong business acumen and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Sox controls and GAAP accounting principles, especially manufacturing accounting
- Strong interpersonal communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP Systems (SAP, JDE, Oracle) and Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM) is a plus
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0039019