Commercial & Digital IT Lead – Payer Value & Patient AccessApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0036899 Date posted 07/03/2019 Location: Zug, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us as a COMMERCIAL & DIGITAL IT LEAD – PAYER VALUE & PATIENT ACCESS in our office in Zug, Switzerland.
The Commercial & Digital IT Lead supports the business by driving new capability development. He/she leads and project manages the design, development, enablement and implementation of digital solutions to deliver against the strategic imperatives for the brands. This role works closely with the business, as well as with cross functional teams, to develop digital marketing tools, digital health solutions and strategic digital partnerships that accelerate Takeda’s ability to unlock Product value, and address unmet Patient needs.
- Active member of the business leadership team, enabling digital solution development and trans-creation at pace and scale into LOCs
- Embedded and engaged with franchise product and precision health teams to ensure valued partnership between IT and the business
- Actively participates in launch and brand planning process to influence and document digital tactics & campaign design
- Leads and project manages the design, development, enablement and implementation of Digital solutions to enable the launch and brand strategy
- Leverages Enterprise Digital services to enable brand plans through design thinking and best in class digital tactics
Global Commercial Toolkit (GCTK) Utilization
- Collect business requirements to enable development of Global Commercial Solutions.
- Collect business demand to drive future innovation and enhancements to Global Commercial Solutions
- Ensure awareness, education, adoption and influence over the GCTK to drive company wide utilization
- Ensure Precision Health Ecosystem is implemented, aligned to GCC, Digital Enterprise & CTO
Commercial Insights & Analytics
- Develops KPIs and Metrics for all digital tactics with associated dashboards for easy monitoring.
- Collects business requirements for leadership BI/Commercial Dashboards
- Actively looks to identify AI & Machine Learning solutions to drive innovative insights into franchise strategy development
Balancing Global to LOC Digital Tactics
- Understand global digital capabilities, advocate for standardization, and provide LOC customization support as necessary
- Collaboration with other Commercial IT teams, ensuring they are educated on function specific digital tactics for localization
- Monitor and report on the adoption, utilization and monitization of digital tactics
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- In-depth understanding of the commercial business with the ability to influence, challenge and innovate to enable commercial strategic imperatives.
- Ability to collect and understand Commercial IT and Digital Solution business requirements from cross functional stakeholders, then able to deliver and implement the solution to time and budget.
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Exceptional knowledge of existing and emerging digital technologies. Understanding of online communities and key success factors for driving exceptional results
- An ability to develop, document and present simple Business documentation including Business Cases, Business Requirements, Technology Architecture and Project Plans
- Experience using digital marketing technologies (Web CMS, Analytics tools, CRM, Email Marketing)
- Up to date knowledge of emerging technologies
- Experience in digital design and digital coding a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.