Digital Innovation Market Access LeadApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0036899 Date posted 09/30/2019 Location: Zug, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us as a COMMERCIAL & DIGITAL IT LEAD – PAYER VALUE & PATIENT ACCESS in our office in Zurich, Switzerland.
The Commercial & Digital IT Lead for our Global Market Access organization enables the team by developing beak-through digital solutions and collecting actionable data to ensure faster and broader access to our innovative medicines.
This is the perfect role for someone who has a background in market access data utilization and digital innovation. This newly created role will work closely with the Global and Regional Market Access teams around the world to develop outcome based data environments, innovative digital pricing and health economic solutions and strategic digital and data partnerships that accelerate Takeda’s ability to unlock faster and broader access to our innovative medicines for Patients.
- As an active member of the extended Market Access team, you will be developing market access digital and data solution, piloting them and then working with the wider digital and IT organization to scale the solutions into the local markets.
- You will be actively participating in launch and brand planning processes to influence the utilization digital and market access solution design. To ensure global alignment you will leverage al services to enable brand plans through design thinking and best in class digital solutions.
Global Commercial Technology Utilization
- Collect business demand to drive future innovation and enhancements to Global Commercial Technology solutions.
- Ensure awareness, education, adoption and influence over Global Commercial Technology solutions to drive companywide utilization.
- Ensure Takedas Patient Engagement Ecosystem is implemented, aligned to enable Global Market Access data driven needs.
Commercial Insights & Analytics
- Develops KPIs and Metrics for all Market Access solutions with associated data models and dashboards for easy monitoring.
- Actively looks to identify AI & Machine Learning solutions to drive innovative insights into market access strategy development
Balancing Global to LOC Digital Tactics
- Understand global market access digital capabilities, advocate for standardization, and provide LOC customization support as necessary.
- Collaboration with other Commercial Digital and IT teams, ensuring they are educated on market access specific digital solutions for localization. Monitor and report on the adoption and utilization of market access solutions.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- In-depth understanding of the market access within the pharmaceutical industry, with the ability to influence, challenge and innovate to enable commercial strategic imperatives.
- Ability to collect and understand Market Access Data and Digital Solution business requirements from cross functional stakeholders, then able to deliver and implement the solution to time and budget.
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Exceptional knowledge of existing and emerging digital technologies. Understanding of market access data environments, especially patient registries.
- An ability to develop, document and present clear Business Cases, Business Requirements, Technology Architecture and Project Plans
- Up to date knowledge of emerging technologies and market access database design.
- Experience in patient data regulatory approval processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.