Operational Excellence Partner (f/m/x)Apply Now Email Me Job ID SR0043499 Date posted 12/11/2019 Location: Zlín, Czechia; Ústí nad Labem, Czechia; Pardubice, Czechia; Ostrava, Czechia; Olomouc, Czechia; Most, Czechia; Liberec, Czechia; Hradec Králové, Czechia; Czechia
Supports and deploys continuous improvement initiatives and the Lean Management System model throughout the Czech Plasma Center network (11 centers). Drives culture change to embed continuous improvement into daily work and create a learning organization.
Role oversees activities occurring across the Czech Plasma Center network value stream to ensure alignment to strategic priorities and engagement from leadership and front line staff.
- Manage the training and implementation of Lean Management System (LMS) elements (Problem Solving, 5S, Standard Work, Visual Systems, Tiered Accountability, etc.), including preparation of training material in Czech language and providing training and coaching for the Czech BioLife Operations and Quality team. 50%
- Support identification of improvement opportunities, facilitate improvement workshops and capture business results. 20%
- Address LMS deficiencies with center and regional management. Drive accountability by developing action plans to ensure process improvements are attained. 15%
- Provide ongoing support to ensure standards are met and sustained. 15%
Your Skills & Qualification:
- Very good Czech and English language as well as good computer skills (Microsoft office, used to work with databases)
- Experience in consultation and facilitation
- Analytical thinking/problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently to develop, manage and implement project plans
- Demonstrated passion for not accepting the status quo and self-driven to improve the operation
- Subject matter expert in center processes and operations
- Experience in Lean Management System deployment
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.