HR Business Partner
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
HR Business PartnerApply Now
Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the center of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
We are looking to hire a new team-member to play a critical role in managing Takeda's growth:
HR Business Partner
- Recommend and implement ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to Takeda’s growth, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within Takeda's agile way of working
- Run end-to-end recruitment processes
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates within the framework of the position’s specifications and Takeda’s Core Competencies & Leadership Behaviors
- Manage employee lifecycle processes in partnership with line managers
- Provide coaching to line managers regarding all people related matters
- Identify and align employee and organizational development needs
- Lead corporate HR projects as well as drive some local HR initiatives
- Support the leadership team in creating an AGILE culture at the plant with a focus on Continuous Improvement with respect to Quality, Safety, Delivery and People Development
- Higher diploma in HR or related areas
- HR Management experience, preferably in an international manufacturing environment
- Recruiting experience
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a focus on continuous improvement of processes
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships in a global organization
- Excellent listening and communication skills that can be apply to different situations and diverse stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Customer centric mind-set
- Fluent in Polish and English
Our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – guide how we work and can be felt across every department
We take actions and make decisions by focusing on patient-centricity; your contribution will make an impact on people’s lives and change futures every day
We take care about our employees and offer: interesting work in an international environment, the opportunity for self-development, stable employment conditions, benefit package (group insurance, private medical care, co-financing meals in the canteen)
Empowering Our People to Shine
By engaging in our recruitment process you confirm you are aware and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controler is Takeda Pharma Sp. z o.o., Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
Job ID R0006940