Head of OPEX
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Head of OPEXApply Now
Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the center of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
To the Production Plant in Łyszkowice we are looking to hire a new team-member to play a critical role in managing Takeda's growth:
Head of Operational Excellence
- Is a member of the Site Leadership Team (SLT) and manages the AGILE program scope and schedule at site level, reporting progress and roadblocks to Global AGILE Program as required
- Responsible for managing the AGILE Program onsite/function and is the point of contact between site and global AGILE program team
- Responsible for the coordination of Change Agent development (development planning and tracking), liaising with the Global team on training needs, as required
- Is a Full Time dedicated role
- Exhibits a strong continuous improvement mindset and is a role model for change at the local site
- Responsible for planning, organizing, facilitating and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering AGILE projects that provide exceptional business value to users
Profile of role
- Actively seeks out and shares Best Practice
- Is an effective internal and external networker for the site
Site Business Partner to Plant and Quality Head (Strategic)
- Drives and facilitates the sites strategic planning process with the SLT, identifying critical to business objectives and supports the planning, execution and tracking of these activities onsite
- As a member of the SLT, actively supports project portfolio management review, ensuring activities match resources available to the site
- Is responsible for the cascade of goals & metrics throughout the plant and in alignment with the Site Level KPI Dashboard
- Ensure effective Performance dialogue , at all levels, is in place with process, behaviors and agenda required to ensure effective business dialog throughout the site
- Works with the Site Leadership in ensuring a culture of Continuous Improvement applies to all aspects of the site and its operation
Tactical and Operational Skills (Tactical/Operational)
- Effectively manages/tracks the implementation of the AGILE Waves onsite and ensures effective objective setting for each Mission
- Required Advanced English to interface with international teams and global AGILE team
- Is an E2E business thinker with an ability to think holistically, focusing on impact on the patient or internal customer
- Is responsible for Operational Excellence Knowledge management onsite, including but not limited to the development of change
Education, Experience, Competencies and Skills:
- Higher technical education
- Wide professional experience in the fields of Supply Chain, Quality, Technical Operations, Project Management and/or Operational Excellence
- Wide professional leadership experience in leading cross-functional / cross-cultural teams
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups; effective communicator at all levels
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Operational Excellence - Lean, Six Sigma & End-to-End business process management concepts
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional and positive approach
- Dynamic and vigorous
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Can-do attitude
Our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – guide how we work and can be felt across every department
We take actions and make decisions by focusing on patient-centricity; your contribution will make an impact on people’s lives and change futures every day
We take care about our employees and offer: interesting work in an international environment, the opportunity for self-development, stable employment conditions, benefit package (group insurance, private medical care, co-financing meals in the canteen)
Empowering Our People to Shine
By engaging in our recruitment process you confirm you are aware and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controler is Takeda Pharma Sp. z o.o., Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
Job ID R0009479