What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the top traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix
Engage Others Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences.
Collaboration Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals.
Drive for Results Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine.
Strategic Approach Makes sound decisions that are consistent with our mission, values and organizational objectives.
Lead Change Proactively evaluates, promotes, and initiates change that creates value for patients, the organization, and our shareholders.
Self Awareness Seeks feedback from others, modifies self-perceptions and actions based on this feedback, and actively develops skills and behaviors to enhance contribution.
Develop Capabilities Seeks opportunities to develop oneself and others so that we can continue to achieve sustained growth.
Takeda builds strong, borderless and empowered teams through fairness and promoting shared goals. By working together, we optimize energy and can lead the change for a better world.
Takeda implements bold initiatives on a daily basis by striving for continuous improvement and encouraging enthusiasm and creativity. This value speaks to attracting the best minds in the industry that are committed to delivering novel therapies to patients worldwide.
Takeda respects and includes a broad range of people and ideas in its daily operations. Our organization encourages each individual to act with empathy and to apply their unique skills to realize the company’s true potential.
Takeda's drive comes from perseverance, urgency and a strong desire to contribute to patients. We put this passion to work in everything we do and demonstrate courage to fight for ideas and objectives to raise the quality of our solutions, create stronger ties with our stakeholders, and deliver results.
Takeda works to meet its responsibilities to stakeholders on a daily basis. We provide adequate support and challenge to ensure we deliver high-quality solutions that help more people around the world.
Takeda appropriately shares information and promotes honest, sincere dialogue with stakeholders to build trust. This trust enables us to strengthen our relationships with employees and external communities.
Medicine for the World
Inspired by Patients
Corporate Citizenship Activities
News and Events
Moving Mountains My Story and Why I’m ClimbingMoving Mountains
I oversee Corporate Communications at Takeda Oncology, a company committed to discovering and developing treatments for patients with cancers
One Vision: We aspire to cure cancer.
Takeda Completes Acquisition of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc., significantly enhancing our global oncology portfolio and reinforcing our commitment to develop medicines for patients living with cancer.
Rushing Toward a Cure (RTC) launched in 2006 in partnership with the Patriots Radio Network (WBZ 98.5) and our local chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). With RTC, Takeda Oncology contributes a set financial donation to the LLS for every 100 rushing yards gained by New England during the pre, regular and post-seasons. This money helps fund vital blood cancer research, patient services and education programs.
More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. ranks among the top 15 pharmaceutical companies in the United States. Our larger U.S. offices are in Cambridge, MA, Deerfield, IL, and San Diego, CA. Research & Development employees in our Cambridge location focus on oncology, gastroenterology, immunomodulation, biologics, translational research, and external innovation. In March 2016, we opened our newest space at 300 Massachusetts Avenue, featuring 230,000 square feet of state-of-the-art office and lab space.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
Directly responsible for the promotion of Takeda Pharmaceuticals and all products associated with Takeda Pharmaceuticals within his or her territory and geography. Incumbents will be required to promote a highly technical and innovative product portfolio to a sophisticated audience while being dedicated to meeting and exceeding sales objectives. The Regional Account Manager will represent a consistent “Customer First” approach to business activities and relationships. This position is responsible for compliant, product education and sales of Takeda Pharmaceutical products to physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care providers within his or her geography to support and implement the organizations strategies, plans, and tactics.
- Applies conceptual and practical expertise in own functional/technical area to implement plans and achieve individual, team, and organizational sales goals
- Maintains a high degree of competence in the areas of product knowledge, disease states of coverage, industry/competitive landscape, and organizational structure
- Demonstrates the ability to implement overall marketing and brand strategy for targeting and deployment of resources to key hematologist and oncologist
- Solves a range of straight forward to highly complex challenges, analyzes and works to possible, solutions, and forges the most appropriate resolution
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data, prepare subject matter for quarterly or semi-annual business reviews
- Acts as a technical/functional subject matter resource for colleague’s and customers, and continues to acquire higher level functional/ technical skills
- Completes accurate reporting and submits in a timely manner including, but not limited to the following; monthly territory action plan, expense reports, monthly itinerary, sample inventory, request for professional speakers, and budget tracking tool.
- Maintains high level of visibility with accounts, attend state and national conferences within scope of oncology, such as; ASCO, ASH, and local state society meetings.
- Interfaces with all Takeda internal stakeholders, which are not limited to the following; medical science liaison, Area marketing, CNEs, RAEs, and other key personnel.
- Monitors and controls budget, utilize company resources in a prudent, conservative fashion, consistent with all company guidelines.
- Reports all adverse events related to Takeda products in a timely compliant manner
- Maintains a high level of comprehension around the distribution and delivery system for oral molecules, as well as the interface between specialty pharmacy and provider.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related oncology / hematology selling experience
- Large geography account management experience in oncology & hematology with emphasis on key large oncology community practices, as well as academic and NCI / NCCN cancer centers.
- Minimum 30-50% travel depending on specific territory and geography
- Strong presence and communication skills
- High comprehension of scientific knowledge, and the ability to communicate with medical professionals in a compliant manner
- Strong computer and technical skills, and the ability to navigate software programs to process and analyze territory specific data
- Previous launch experience in oncology/hematology – preferably with oral molecules
- Established rapport and relationships in geographic area desired
- Previous experience in oncology oral compounds and distribution
- The territory wraps around Philadelphia.
- goes north up the northeaster corridor to Scranton, PA.
- It goes as far west as Harrisburg and east to Norristown.
- Goes south and covers the state of Delaware.
Maintain a valid driver’s license in good standing
Minimum 30-50% travel depending on specific territory and geography
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Explore the Area
Check out where you could be
working if you apply.