Руководитель инженерного отдела - Head of Engineering
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Руководитель инженерного отдела - Head of EngineeringApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Head of Engineering in our Yaroslavl Takeda site.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Manages engineering operations for manufacturing operations in order to provide holistic engineering and maintenance support and sustainably achieve capacity plans and fulfillment targets.
- Maintains equipment and facilities, performs facilities management including operations of utilities and critical systems, provides technical support, and supports capital planning and execution.
- Main tasks are to provide expertise and engineering for pharmaceutical processes to support operations network, with focus on implementation of defined capex projects in manufacturing organization, concept and basic design within technical area of expertise on major investment projects with using technical solutions and ensure technical quality (state-of-the-art, Best Practice). Further on responsible for an harmonized maintenance and qualification strategy in area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with various teams to track and report on Global Engineering performance delivery and results, and consolidation of information from sub-functions that are relevant to run the business, innovate the business and grow the business.
- Ensures new technology is embedded in our standard equipment in collaboration with the external partners.
- Safety first: drive safety culture and ensure adherence to relevant safety standards throughout the lifecycle of CAPEX projects
- Team Leadership: Leads Engineering Team to provide holistic engineering and maintenance support to the site.
- Solution and Improvement Design: Develops and sustainably achieves capacity plans and fulfillment targets.
- Engineering Support: Maintains equipment and facilities, performs facilities management including operations of utilities and critical systems, provides technical support, and supports capital planning and execution.
- Thought Leadership: Fosters environment for knowledge sharing and development of engineering expertise throughout the engineering organization.
- Customer Interaction: Effectively collaborates with customers to understand issues and opportunities. Inspires and partners with them to install pragmatic and innovative improvements.
- People and Culture: Be a role model for the Leadership Behaviors in everything that is done.
- Lead investment projects in the site and oversight short and midterm capacity- and resource planning for projects
- Harmonized maintenance and qualification strategy
- Support the establishment of the global project engineering standard processes, policies and procedures, implementing common standards on regional level
- Contribute to establish site master plans and regional master plans with facility, process, utility and engineering focus
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Higher professional (technical) education with work experience at the executive technical engineering positions at pharmaceutics not less than 5 years
- Experience in an Site Leadership role (Head of Site Engineering)
- Experience in large and complex projects as well as both formal and informal leadership / coordination
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical processes and their regulatory requirements
- Extended GxP and EHS knowledge
- Knowledge of industry standards, guidelines and processes
- Proven knowledge of state-of-the-art and best practice in field of expertise
- Discipline specific project knowledge
- Extended knowledge of business & project management
- Problem Solving: Enlists sound judgment and implements analytical, creative approaches to solve complex problems and develops this in others. Demonstrates innovative problem solving and analytical skills that establish a reputation of focus and strategic enterprise thinking.
- Team and Talent Development: Builds, mentors and coaches the Engineering team. Must possess strong leadership, team building and management skills. Acts as a positive, resilient and collaborative leader with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Business Acumen: Has a high level of business acumen and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Communication: Develops and maintains strong relationships at various levels with partners. Influences key internal and external stakeholders. Utilizes excellent interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels and achieve outcomes
- Good business understanding and drive to implement a structured
- Strong focus on delivering results as well as services
- Ability to challenge projects and/or technical solutions
- Capability to identify engineering capabilities, find and develop engineering talent, drive a continuous enhancement of strong professionals ensuring a continuous development of talented leaders
- Fluent English.
RUS - Yaroslavl Plant
Job ID R0028070