Supply Chain Executive
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Supply Chain ExecutiveApply Now
To be the link in the Supply Chain between the Markets (LOC), the Takeda Ireland (TIL) manufacturing site and Contract Manufacturer (CMO). To ensure work is carried out to the highest standard and meet agreed timelines and service level KPI. A key requirement of the role is an attention to detail, and the ability to liaise with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Coordination and management of the Demand Planning of the supply chain for the Company owned products.
- Own and manage the S&OP process meetings with markets with a review of forward supply (short and medium term), issue resolution and KPI measurement (Forecast accuracy and stock holding).
- Be the focal point of contact for markets with regard to stock management and stock replenishment.
- TIL interface of the internal/external Product Launch Excellence team with responsibility for SAP product setup, placing demand on manufacture site for market demand. Ensure timelines are met and communication on all supply matters to central Launch team.
- Create Process Flows for all market launches/change in Supply Routes and gain approval from Takeda Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) Committee regarding the legal ,physical and administration processes.
- Create and co-ordinate Change Requests within the Quality Management System (EQMS) for product launches and supply route changes.
- Gain resolution from manufacture supply chain with regard to supply issues and ensure markets stock holding is maintained within agreed parameters.
- Oversee and review Supply Agreements between GMS and local markets.
- Agree and amend supply plan with Takeda manufacture supply chain to match production capabilities with market demand to minimise impact on markets.
- Market Invoice issue resolution (P.O. pricing / Credit Notes etc.) and liaise with central Takeda Finance department.
- Responsible for streamlining and enhancing the forecasting process over the longer term horizon for relevant product groups.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Other duties as required and directed by the relevant Manager or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Preferably a degree level qualification in relevant discipline or a recognised professional qualification in Supply Chain.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a Supply Chain role preferably within the Pharmaceutical arena.
- Proven record of working within a SAP controlled environment
- Proven knowledge of the impact of quality compliance / regulation and day to day practices.
- Proven experience of Supply Chain process improvement implementation
- Good working knowledge of SAP, Sales and Distribution (SD), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Advanced Planning and Optimisation (APO).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven project management experience for product launch and CMO management etc.
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0035219