QC Analyst - Bray
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
QC Analyst - BrayApply Now
JOB TITLE: QC Analyst
REPORTS TO: QC Team Leader
The brief requires a thorough knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice, current FDA & EMEA regulations for solid oral dosage pharmaceuticals for human use and a good working knowledge of manufacturing processes, packaging processes and validation activities used in the pharmaceutical industry. This brief also demands a commitment to the quality effort and the application of good analytical and technical skills
- To observe GLP/cGMP at all times
- Testing of all laboratory samples including Raw Materials, Packaging Components, Product, Validation, Stability, Environmental, OH
- Performance of laboratory tests as per written procedure or as per pharmacopoeia
- Recording of analytical results accurately
- Operation, maintenance and calibration of laboratory instruments
- Preparation and execution of instrument and method validation protocols
- To maintain written training records
- To ensure that the laboratory is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- To report any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence to immediate superior
- Ordering, receiving and controlling laboratory chemicals, reagents and consumables.
- Receiving and controlling test samples.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business. Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Other duties as required and directed by the Manager, QC or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
- BSc. (minimum) in science or a related discipline.
- Have relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in an analytical lab.
- Have good organisational, communication, interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Is adaptable to changing priorities.
Worker Sub-TypeFixed Term (Fixed Term)
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0033478