Production Technologist - Bray
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Production Technologist - BrayApply Now
This brief demands a commitment to the Production effort, i.e., the production of finished pharmaceutical products of the required quality.
- Compliance with TIL quality standards and cGMP pertaining to Production.
- Manufacture of product in strict compliance with procedures and batch manufacturing records (BMR’s), incorporating cGMP and safety procedures.
- Accurate and timely completion of all relevant checks as per Electronic Batch Records and ancillary paper documents.
- Maintain an awareness of the focus areas for bGMP to ensure the correct attitudes and behaviors towards GMP are maintained within your work centre.
- Generation of relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Manufacturing Batch Records as required
- Maintain your work place to a high degree of GMP adherence with particular attention to the company 5S program.
- Ensure all relevant equipment and in-process test equipment is in calibration.
- Strict compliance with all safety procedures including the reporting of all accidents / near misses.
- Full cooperation with all onsite safety initiatives.
Performance & Continuous Improvement
- Maintain a flexible approach to the daily tasks assigned to you within your work centre.
- Achievement of the Key Performance Indicator targets.
- Strong willingness to learn / apply new tools / techniques.
- Practical application of Lean Tools; SMED, RCA, Kaizen, FMEA & 5S.
- Actively participate in the achievement of the relevant KPI’s for your work centre as outlined in the Continuous Improvement Program
- Employee participation in cross functional training
- Active participation in performance dialogues.
- Manufacture/Packaging of product according to the production schedule and GMP.
- Ensure that adequate stock levels of production consumables for selected work-centre(s) are maintained at all times
- Work closely with engineering to ensure the timely resolution of downtime issues so as to maximize the productivity of your assigned work centre.
- Active participation in addressing processing/packaging issues in conjunction with other departments as required.
- Carry out visual inspection of finished product in the packaging/processing areas as required.
- Strict adherence to all company policies with particular focus on all Leave, Employment & Employee Benefits policies.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business. Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Other duties as required and directed by the Manager, Production or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Leaving Certificate qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in a Pharmaceutical Environment preferable.
- A third level science qualification (Cert./Diploma) would be an advantage.
- Basic PC literacy essential
- Good interpersonal / communications skills
- Willingness to learn / apply new tools / techniques essential
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Job ID R0011285