IT Lead / IT Site Business Partner
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
IT Lead / IT Site Business PartnerApply Now
- As a local IT Leader, you will leverage the global IT collaboration network, platforms and products to advance the site.
- You will lead the site IT team and be member of the Site Leadership Team. The role will provide direct supervision of individuals including mentoring, performance management, and staffing decisions as well as manage all activities of internal/external resources within the group.
- Not only will you assure that strategic and tactical plans are met but will also be responsible for budget commitments and forecast.
- Provides technical analysis and expertise for IT solutions on IT operations within their technical area of expertise.
- Integrates specialized, technical expertise and a consultative approach in solving complex technical problems as individual or as team member.
- IT Lead / IT Site Business Partner
The scope of this role is the IT Function at Takeda Ireland Ltd, Bray manufacturing facility
- Management of the day to day IT business operations at Takeda Ireland Bray
- Provide Managerial reporting line to local IT team
- Management of TIL Bray application and service management landscape
- Contribute to Manufacturing and Local IT strategy to roadmap the site business system landscape for the site in collaboration with local stakeholders
- Single Point of Contact for local IT issues
The TIL IT team operates as a shared service with multiple key IT systems shared across both TIL sites, therefore the following responsibilities are shared with SBP TIL Bray & GC:
- Establish effective business relationship and collaboration between local business leadership and Global IT leadership
- Manage TIL vendor relationships and performance via oversight of relevant SLAs and contracts
- Ensure TIL IT team delivers formal policies and standard operating procedures for all aspects of IT Service Delivery according to compliance and audit requirements
- Absence cover for TILGC IT Lead
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing ISA95 Level3 and 4 systems: MES, LIMS, CDS, Historian, ERP, application certification and or relevant experience
- Infrastructural systems: VMWare, Citrix, Cisco, Microsoft certification
- ITIL intermediate level
- SaaS or Cloud technologies certification and/ or relevant expeience
- Determine and manage priorities, timelines and schedules, with the ability to communicate priorities driven from global IT to plant level senior leadership
- Management of IT support organisation;
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Demonstrate strong autonomy in problem solving and decision making skills
- Create and manage both Capital and Operational budgets
- Work closely with cross functional business teams, and global teams.
- Proven at building and maintaining relationships.
- Engage in strategic initiatives, planning process and making technology recommendations to increase operational value
- Participate in the development of the Global IT vision and be responsible for translating the vision into short and long-term goals and deliverables
- Develop and drive knowledge sharing and continous improvement capabilities within the team.
- Shape and lead digital innovation at manufacturing site level, while maintaining global alignment, through existing and emerging technologies
- Create and track key performance indicators to ensure alignment with plant and global functions
- Develop, gather and measure relevant productivity metrics as well as create operational mechanisms to ensure a steady environment
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 7-10 years relevant experience.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- Masters in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry desired.
- Ability to work with Quality Management Systems
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-functionally to ensure successful delivery of services
- Project management experience
Travel Requirements – Travel between Ireland regional sites.
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0038252