HR and Administration Student (Bray)Apply Now Email Me Job ID R0005776 Date posted 11/21/2018 Location:Wicklow, Ireland
This brief requires excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills. A high level of self-motivation and an eagerness to build on existing skills along with a cohesive and enthusiastic approach is required. An interest in developing skills and experience in Human Resources, Admin and Internal Communications is critical.
Human Resource Responsibilities
- To provide support to the HR Department across all areas of the HR Function i.e. Recruitment & Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Policies and Procedures, Training and Development, general HR administration and HR/Training and Development Projects.
- To support the HR Business Partner in the administration of the recruitment and selection process in line with customer requirements, Company policy and employment law
- To provide a professional HR administration service both within the department and also to the Company by answering queries and dealing with requests.
- To assist in the maintenance of satisfactory personnel and HR files
- To ensure that the HR Systems are updated and accurately maintained. (incl. TMS, Candidate Manager, Micro pay, Spreadsheets, Training access database)
- To provide administrative support for the documentation relating to HR policies and procedures.
Administration and Communications Responsibilities
- To provide administrative support across all areas of the Administration and Communications Department.
- Assist in the design and development of internal site wide communications.
- Assist with the creation of internal communication for Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Values Program.
- Maintain a database of Corporate Imagery, Photo’s and Logos, including standard presentations and guidelines for general use.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace
- Other duties as required and directed by the Director; HR or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors
- Working to 3rd Level Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration/Communications or other relevant discipline.
- Administration experience desirable with a good understanding of general Administrative Skills
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Interest in Media Skills, Publishing, Design.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in continuous improvement/change programmes.
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources.
- Competent PC literacy.
To be eligible for this role you must be currently undergoing an undergraduate degree.
IRL - Bray - Production
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)