Regional Account DirectorApply Now Email Me Job ID R0010358 Date posted 07/15/2019 Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda – winners of the prestigious PMEA Company of the Year Award 2018.
We are now recruiting for a Regional Account Director (RAD) in our Diabetes Business Unit covering the West Midlands.
As a RAD in the Diabetes Business Unit, reporting into the Divisional Sales Director you will be empowered to lead, develop and implement the strategy for your regional business plan and financial objectives with rigor and autonomy. Recognised as the pioneers of Key Account Management principles, as a Takeda RAD you will personally champion this methodology across your region, working in collaboration with other sales teams and corporate functions.
Our RAD’s understand their business as if it were their own. Through their deep understanding of regional account performance they align their business objectives to both the central Takeda strategy and to NHS customer needs across the local health economy. By effective utilisation of resources, including a dedicated regional Customer Account Specialist, you will be successful in securing appropriate access and coverage to deliver against your plan. As an expert of your region, you will enjoy developing deep customer knowledge and bringing forward insights and new business opportunities for the Takeda business.
- Outstanding key account management and business planning skills.
- Previous line management experience with high level leadership skills and an entrepreneurial drive to work with minimal direction.
- Recent success in sales management within the pharmaceutical sector with the ability to manage customer relationships at all levels from Primary Care GPs & Nurses to KOLs, Meds Management & Payors in Secondary Care.
- Degree educated in a science or business related subject or equivalent qualification.
- ABPI qualified with a sound understanding of the UK Pharmaceutical industry, including NHS policies, structures, funding streams and processes.
- Strong commercial acumen and budgetary management skills.
- Proactive and accountable with a clear drive for delivery of the plan.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, 20% Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
West Midlands, Great Britain