Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Marketing Lead Hematooncology
Job Description Primary role:
In collaboration with the International Hematology Marketing and strategic guidance from the Franchise Head Hematology& Oncology to be responsible for execution of local promotion and branding of the assigned products of Takeda in the territory to optimize commercial results by developing and executing local marketing projects, digital and printed materials which are consistent with global strategies of the launched products in Poland. To develop pre-launch and launch plans for new products in collaboration with commercial teams according to the needs of field-based teams in Poland. To drive and monitor effective execution.
- Develops and executes the marketing strategies (OMNI channel) in the territory for the assigned products consistent with Global strategies, including annual and long-term marketing plans as well as pre-launch and launch plans. Definition and follow-up on marketing KPIs with focus on return on investment and brand equity.
- Provides marketing support for national and regional customer meetings (e.g. symposia, workshops, satellite symposia and other congress-related activities, organized by the LOC team). Coordinates invitation of Polish delegates to Takeda events (online and direct).
- Establishes personal relationship with key customers and business stakeholders and leads KOL management and KOL developmental plans in the region together with commercial teams and Medical functions.
- Responsible for the development of all promotional material for the territory (print material, booth, advertisements, PR handouts, digital media, etc.), in conjunction with global product managers, medical, legal affairs, compliance and in collaboration with the local commercial teams.
- Responsible for leading the review process of promotional items, grants & company-organized meetings for CEE within related systems.
- In conjunction with Medical Affairs and Compliance, establish and execute product training and updates for commercial teams and new starters in the territory.
- Provides input and feedback to international marketing team and team meetings from local commercial and marketing teams in EUCAN to facilitate best practice sharing.
- Manages agreed components of the local marketing budget and OPEX for assigned products.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- University degree in medicine, science or economics
- Pharmaceutical product management experience (strategic and operational marketing including OMNI channel strategy) experience gained in product management role, ideally with international experience
- Experience with innovative therapies and medicines and previous work in a small to mid-size biotech company would be of advantage
- Product launch experience
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry code of conduct and ethical business practice
- Fluent in English and Desirable
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen: A commercial orientation gained from working in a smaller company or an autonomous business unit in a larger company.
- Multi-cultural skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills and digital strategy focus.
- Networker: Able to develop strong relationships with colleagues, marketing partners and external suppliers/agencies in the region.
- Ambitious and energetic: Able to grow personally as the company grows; confident and encouraged to do measured risks and take own responsibility
- Flexible outlook: Able to work in a continuously changing, sometimes ambiguous, environment and able to travel frequently.
- Organised: Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Strong scientific knowledge: Able to establish strong credibility with thought leaders and internal colleagues.
- Mature: Able to build trust and form effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders inside and outside the company.
Other Job Components:
Complexity and Problem Solving
Responsible for tactical program support for the products in the territory consistent with agreed strategies and within agreed operational budget. Needs to be able to prioritize investment decisions according to expected return on investment and to balance between immediate- and long-term return investments.
Internal and External Contacts
- Franchise Head Hematology& Oncology
- Sales Manager
- Account Leads
- Patient services Lead
- Medical Affairs
- Regional Marketing Team
- PR agencies, consultants, business support vendors, pharma stakeholders
- Key opinion leaders, customers and stakeholders for the product (HCPs, patient organizations)
Occasional domestic and international travel and driver´s license is required.