Customer Operations CoordinatorApply Now Email Me Job ID R0010709 Date posted 09/11/2019 Location: Warsaw, Poland
Provide a brief summary describing the major role, responsibilities and purpose of the job. Summarize key areas of accountability and budget responsibility, if applicable.
Handling customer service activities, including but not limited to coordination of operational cooperation with customers, customer database administration, order management and contracts fulfilment, sales conditions execution, control and settlement, credit/debit notes and customer complaints handling, reporting and analysis, corresponding documentation management and archiving.
Describe the essential job duties. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Ensure the proper flow of products and information from order take through its processing till shipment dispatch and delivery fulfilment to customers including:
- Order taking from Customers (mail/fax/phone)
- Verifying agreements provisions and sales conditions, and applying them in orders handled
- Customer orders entry into transactional systems and its processing and monitoring till fulfilment
- Logistics partner and warehouse staff instructing whenever necessary
- Sales transactions control
- Products stock monitoring / Back orders monitoring and handling
Prepare documents relating to order management operations:
- Sales transactions invoicing in transactional system and sending invoices to customers as relevant
- Sales conditions review and settlement according to arrangements with customers
- Credit/Debit note requests preparing and submitting for approval based on existing process and approval flow
- Credit/Debit notes issuing based on approved requests and/or company’s SOPs
- Other necessary documentation gathering and/or preparing to meet agreements and customers’ requirements
- Creating correspondence, reports and other documents which are in responsibility of customer service
- Archiving documents according to existing processes relating to the scope of duties
- Claims receiving from customers
- Proactive work internally with relevant functions to solve customers’ complaints in line with company policies and procedures
- Giving feedback to customers regarding the status of complaints as necessary
- Credit/Debit notes processing based on relevant decision
- Handling notifications from customers about adverse events and reporting them following internal SOPs
Building relationship with customers:
- Good knowledge of customers’ purchasing processes and effective sales conditions
- Receiving orders, sales reports and other data exchange as relevant
- Communication in regards to orders fulfilment and other transactions handling
Customer database update:
- Handling requests for new customers introduction and existing customers data change
- Updating customer data in the established databases and ERP system
- Obtaining customers’ registration documents necessary to qualification process
Reporting of operations and transactions in the area of customer service
- Sales reports and sales conditions analysis and settlements
- Tender contracts fulfilment
- Other analysis as appropriate etc.
Strengthen relationship with all departments and maintain good collaboration in the respective areas
- warehouse, transportation, supply chain, quality, RA, finance, commercial and legal activities etc.
Other tasks relating to the position, assigned by supervisor
Compliance with company policies and procedures
- developing knowledge of internal procedures and processes as well as products and services and using it effectively in daily job
Compliance with procedures and regulations of the local market
- public tender law
- good distribution practice of pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical law
- good documentation practice and quality compliance
- other regulations as relevant
Education & Experience Requirements
Include educational requirements or equivalency, required years and type(s) of experience, and necessary licenses or certificates. Specify which are required and which are preferred.
- Minimum Secondary education in general administration
- Minimum two years of customer service experience in products distribution and sales (customer service or direct cooperation with customers)
- Communicative English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package tools, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with logistics operations and product supplying
- Operational practice in SAP system
Key Skills and Competencies
Describe critical skills needed to successfully perform job, which should be representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Living company core competencies is a basic expectation for all Takeda employees.
Takeda expects all employees to embody the following:
- Compliance with internal procedures and country specific regulations and requirements
- Disciplined, independent in executing tasks, but also a strong team player
- Able to maintain good collaboration and work in cross-functional environment
- Driven to deliver high quality service
- Focus on results achievement
- Good work organization and planning
- Communicative, customer focused
- Able to scan and interpret internal and external environment to take actions which will benefit the business
- Reliability, accuracy, meticulousness and high sense of responsibility
- Analytical thinking & problem solving approach
Other Job Components
Complexity and Problem Solving
Describe the decisions made by the incumbents on a regular basis. Include decisions within the incumbent’s authority to make as well as those decisions that must be referred to a higher level.
- Tender requirements and sales conditions check and accurate applying in orders and sales transactions
- Product availability monitoring and back orders handling
- Handling customer complaints and specific inquiries
- Precise communication with commercial teams, customers and other relevant functions in line with business expectations and company internal guidance
Internal and External Contacts
List contacts this job advises, consults and coordinates with on a regular basis. Describe to whom this job is accountable. Indicate each Contact Category (Internal, Vendor, Customer, or Other) and provide examples.
- Tender operations – tender contracts specification and requirements
- Demand Planning & Logistics – product availability, logistics operations e.g. orders processing, product return
- Logistics Service Provider – orders management - processing and fulfilment
- Quality Assurance – handling product release, customer complaints
- Regulatory Affairs – product registration documentation, PV
- Commercial teams – sales conditions, sales reporting, tender agreements fulfilment, product availability and distribution etc.
- Finance – credit control handling
- Customers – orders fulfilment and all connected operations
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)