Customer Operations Coordinator - TendersApply NowEmail Me Job ID SR0050609 Date posted 06/30/2020 Location: Warsaw, Poland
Customer Operations Coordinator - Tender
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Customer Operations Coordinator - Tenders in our Warsaw office.
1. Manage the entire process of tender proceedings, including hospital and national tenders:
- Tender inquiries review and providing detailed information to business regarding tender specification and requirements
- Data entry in the system of tenders management
- Monitoring of tender process and status of each inquiry in order to keep deadline of tender offer submission
- Sending questions to customers in case of required tender specification clarification
- Preparing tender documentation and offer submitting
- Monitoring tenders awarding
- Coordinating tender agreements concluding
- Tenders agreements recording in ERP system and database updating
2. Ensure the proper flow of information in regards to tender proceedings from tender inquiry receipt to tender agreement concluding.
3. Prepare documents concerning tender offers:
- Gathering actual company registration documents required within tender offers
- Completing accurate and exhaustive list of documents
- Other necessary documentation preparation to ensure proper tender offers submission
4. Timely processing of each tasks and communication to involved teams to ensure timely submission of tender offers.
5. Building relationship with customers:
- Knowledge of customers’ purchasing processes
- Obtaining customers’ registration documents
- Handling tender agreements approval and concluding
6. Strengthen relationship with all departments like supply chain, quality, RA, finance, sales & marketing.
7. Timely execution of tasks assigned by supervisor.
8. Compliance with local procedures. Developing knowledge of internal procedures, products and services.
9. Compliance with procedures and regulations of the local market, especially in reference to tenders and good distribution practices of pharmaceutical products.
10. Archiving documents related to tender operations.
11. Supervise / execute sales operations within tender agreements and manage tenders fulfillment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of Public Tenders proceeding and customer service experience (customer service or direct cooperation with customers)
- Good knowledge of Public Tender/Procurement Law
- Prior experience as part of an team within a global company
- SAP knowledge will be beneficial
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Business fluency in Polish is a must and in English will be much appreciated
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.