Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who will support organization with timely analysis, data-driven thinking and actionable insights based on data gathered from multiple sources. As a BI analyst you will also build dashboards and reports using relevant BI tools.
- Based on business requirements, gather data from various sources into automated Power BI dashboards – and be able to own the results from idea to completion
- Deliver insights and analytics to stakeholders to support business decisions
- Develop and manage existing data model in MS SQL and Power BI dashboards
- Ensure data from various sources is consistent and accurate
- Design new data collection models
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in Economics, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering or related fields
- Excellent analytical skills - to understand and simplify complex data and translate them into easy-to-understand business information
- Advanced data visualization and presentation skills
- SQL programming skills
- Understanding of data warehouse and relational databases concepts
- Experience with Power BI (building dashboards)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including VBA
- Fluency in English